How much are spells on items worth now?

The Walking Wingull

If i recall correctly, spells are no longer tradable, and my friend bought a bills with rotten orange footprints a while back. would that be worth more in any regard? 

Correct, spells are RIP. Can't be traded or applied to anything new.

Footprint spells in particular are worth more to enough people that it'll instantly QS at normal Bill's price, at the least. How much more exactly it's worth entirely depends on who's looking for a spelled Bill's.

On a high tier unusual, probably has no effect.

On a low-value but popular item like a Bills, probably has a decent effect but will till take longer to sell at a higher price.

To echo what others said, the good spells like footprints, flames and rockets/grenades will be sought after, particularly in popular colors that match with KS/paints. The voice ones never went for nearly that amount and honestly no one wants them anyway since they're annoying as fuck. Same with the gradient paint effects, they were mostly just ugly.

If you're looking to flip, avoid the voices/paint spells and you're golden.

It entirely depends on the buyers. Some are collectors and will pay 2-3 keys for them like Acies, most aren't and will, at most, only pay several refs more for them, or none at all.

It's like trying to sell collector's levels.

Footprints spells are most sought after, I don't know about weapons though.

Archived