how do you think you'll die?

Vrakos Anthrakir

I expect my Type 1 diabetes to be a leading factor in my death, whether to the loss of my limbs, the contribution to my organs eventually shutting down from crystallized sugar slowly cutting them, or some other internal complication caused by it.

I would love to die of old age, but I'm not oblivious to the more realistic possibility, nor the possibility that some other force may lead to my immediate death.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't drink and bike, kids

That's not the problem. You're drunk at night when the roads are empty. It's when I'm sleepy and busy on my phone at rush hour that I get myself in danger

• Administrators

That's not the problem. You're drunk at night when the roads are empty. It's when I'm sleepy and busy on my phone at rush hour that I get myself in danger

i was kidding but wtf, you're on your phone while on your bike? i don't even know how that's possible. the last time i biked on roads i was basically terrified the whole time. i was on a guy's bike made for someone way taller, riding around downtown chicago, but still.

i was kidding but wtf, you're on your phone while on your bike? i don't even know how that's possible. the last time i biked on roads i was basically terrified the whole time. i was on a guy's bike made for someone way taller, riding around downtown chicago, but still.

Is way more common in europe, trust me.

Is way more common in europe, trust me.

Just a placeholder to balance the deaths in McDonalds in US instead :P

*wonder if it's an evil pun~*

Just a placeholder to balance the deaths in McDonalds in US instead :P

*wonder if it's an evil pun~*

Lel.

Dunno you but in my town I usually see a couple of people biking with no hands or with hands on their mobiles.

Is something that I don't even know how they can do such thing.

Probably from complications with one of my blood disorders or dying of shock from waking up during surgery. My metabolism chews through general anaesthetic way too fast (I once woke up 10 mins after leaving the operating theater for a 15 minute surgery when I should've been under for over an hour, but at least I got a laugh from the nurse's reaction)

Car related most likely. Either getting hit by a vehicle while skateboarding/walking or via car collision. It's too common here in the states, the world even.

Car related most likely. Either getting hit by a vehicle while skateboarding/walking or via car collision. It's too common here in the states, the world even.

Aren't all types of death far too common?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably from a disease. I almost had my life taken by a disease when I was two years old. So I would assume this would be the way I die.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably narrowly miss an explosion, and then die from falling off a platform that I could have sworn was there a second ago

From breaking my neck when I dare to skate down a 5 stair. But probably from kidney failure since a lot of my relatives have some kind of kidney problem :/

The thought of some of the suicide posts not being a joke is scary

Archived