Dual Price in Classifieds

The Art of War #PIGEON

There should be 2 prices for an item:

-1rst price would be for people with no trade hold

-2nd price would be for people with trade hold

For instances if i make a buy key classified, i only want to trade with people with no trade hold but if someone have trade hold i want to buy 1 ref less (But on the rules it is stated that whether the price you put, this is the price for pure for the item that we accept)

Also on trades it would be stated whether the user have or not trade hold.

You get the idea?

But heh, it's just an idea

Most people don't charge extra or pay less  for trade hold so I don't really see the point. Though, it would be nice if it stated whether users have trade hold or not.

That seems to be a really bad idea.  I'll trade with people regardless of trade holds (I myself don't have one, but I don't mind waiting the 3 days).  

Also having 2 prices, one for trade hold and one for no trade hold, seems kind of stupid.  I would just list my price and say wether I'm willing to trade with people who have trade holds or not.  That way you can alter your price if you want more from people who do have trade holds (and you might get lucky and get someone who doesn't have a trade hold but will still pay the higher price), or you can keep a lower price and say that you won't trade with people who have trade holds.

I'm sorry but that's a really bad idea. We already know how people follow bp.tf like it's a God, so that'll basically make people think that you should be charging more for trade holds (which you really shouldn't.)

Most people don't charge extra or pay less  for trade hold so I don't really see the point. Though, it would be nice if it stated whether users have trade hold or not.

forr most trades i accept w/ or w/out trade hold but for things like key banking it metters cause the buyers and sellers price can change

And OP got destroyed...

And yes I agree with everyone else, this is a bad idea. I personally have 7 trades on hold right now and don't mind at all.

That's just.. a dick move. Whether you like it or not, there will be users who'll make you wait for 3 days. It's best to learn to live with it.

For instances if i make a buy key classified, i only want to trade with people with no trade hold but if someone have trade hold i want to buy 1 ref less (But on the rules it is stated that whether the price you put, this is the price for pure for the item that we accept)

Also having 2 prices, one for trade hold and one for no trade hold 

make people think that you should be charging more for trade holds

Z9rYRq1.jpg

Why don't you add an icon on trades showing guys with trade hold?

Quite annoying adding people or pressing for an offer to realize it has trade hold you want to avoid.

And OP got destroyed...

And yes I agree with everyone else, this is a bad idea. I personally have 7 trades on hold right now and don't mind at all.

it just an idea, i have trades on hold, it's just for items like keys that fluctuate a lot in inventory i don't want trade hold

Archived