Cotton Head Hype?

WarmAndToastySocks

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section, wasn't sure if it goes here on in the TF2 trading forum.

Anyways, there's apparently been word going around that the Cotton head hat for Pyro is becoming either multi-class or all-class and as a result people have been bumping up their prices based on "Hype".

Is there any solid evidence over this hype or is it just another way to bump up prices?

Example of what I'm referring to:

sleOEAB.png

lohoizt.png

misc hype, multi-class hype, retirement hype etc. it's all stupid and based on rumors that get out of hand and let people highball their shit.

FireballNitro, on 21 Feb 2016 - 12:35 AM, said:snapback.png

site some fookin sources and maybe ill believe it 

Debra did.

I wouldn't really consider "all-class? :)" a solid source, if there were images and a decent explaination to why it should be an all class then maybe I'd accept it more.

I wouldn't really consider "all-class? :)" a solid source, if there were images and a decent explaination to why it should be an all class then maybe I'd accept it more.

Check the changelog; it was updated Feb 16th, it now lists all classes under the thumbnail, and the change has been accepted.

Check the changelog; it was updated Feb 16th, it now lists all classes under the thumbnail, and the change has been accepted.

That and it's tagged as compatible with all classes.

That and it's tagged as compatible with all classes.

Now all that's left is to ravage scrap.tf's hat bots

lol it just a gimmick so people can overpay for that stupid looking hat.  nobody knows which hat will go all class next unless you are gaben ...

lol it just a gimmick so people can overpay for that stupid looking hat.  nobody knows which hat will go all class next unless you are gaben ...

Still waiting for the day that headwarmers go all class

I have major doubts on this. If it were that easy I am sure many of the creators that have had their hats contributed would have done the same.

Its a pretty terrible looking hat imo in the first place. 

I have major doubts on this. If it were that easy I am sure many of the creators that have had their hats contributed would have done the same.

Its a pretty terrible looking hat imo in the first place. 

bro.... you're the type of person that when given proof doesn't believe it

bro.... you're the type of person that when given proof doesn't believe it

Show me this proof and not just speculation. Then we shall see what type of person I am

Archived