Order the Best Quality SFM Pictures for Absolutely Free!

SEV.WhyIsThisAName

I'm back! It's been a while since I have drowned myself in the creative works of SFM.

Please mention:

Map (if you want a colored background then that is totally fine):

Class:

Team:

Cosmetics:

Weapon (if active):

Pose:

Size of Picture:

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture):

Text of Your Username (optional):

Note:
- I don't have Adobe Photoshop so I can't do as much special effects as Adobe Photoshop can do.

- If you want to tip me, then click on this link (my trade offer link not a phishing link): https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=146814000&token=OY2CPxF1

Preview my past artworks!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/whyisthisaname/images/

Please do not hold back to give feedback! I'm always willing to improve!

Map (if you want a colored background then that is totally fine): 2fort

Class: Heavy

Team: Blue

Cosmetics: Morning Glory Sleeveless in Siberia (the effect is on the shirt, covers most of the stomach and chest, basically an upper-body effect) , Circling Heart Law (Black)

Weapon (if active): Fists

Pose: Anything really

Size of Picture: 2160x1440

reposted this here in case you just forgot about the other thread :) 
Thanks again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Could you recreate this image of mine via SFM?

tumblr_o2x2nwBCd21v7rvtgo3_500.png

Both are RED team pyros. I shall fill out the thing for you:

TALL Pyro:

Map: N/A just a gradient from dark on the tall one's side to light on the short one's side.

Class: Pyro

Team: RED

Cosmetics: Lunatic's Leathers, Pyromancer's mask (Pink as hell with the floating hearts effect), Deth Kapp in Pink as Hell

Weapon (if active): N/A

Pose: See Picture

Size of Picture: Usable for a desktop? I don't mind if their hips are visible or if you take liberties. Standard wallpaper size is fine.

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): I want the light to be coming from behind and slightly below the shorter Pyro

Text of Your Username (optional): N/A

SHORT Pyro:

Class: Pyro

Team: RED

Cosmetics: Last Breath, North Polar Fleece (dyed a deep commitment to purple), Deth Kapp in stark raving mad style and dyed Color No. 216-190-216

Pose: See Picture

ALSO I should note since it's probably not the best: The arm that's held up is the SHORTER pyro's arm, not the taller one's. The taller one has both her hands on her knees.

Archived