Trade Banned.....Well this should be fun...

AwesomeMcCoolName

Damn, a 460$+ drop. That blows.

What all did they take? found it.

Also, Ramses, that is by far one of the most gorgeous actresses currently. Love Kristen Bell.

Mila Kunis is still numero uno.

It Was only a $40~ drop....i sold a lot of buds/keys. The hijacked items came from one person....

I gave him $85~ for 38 keys+Smoking marauder+GBK Sticky mk1+EA+FL, and i'm pretty sure i sold all the keys.....So, im just out $40 (Marauder+Sticky+EA+FL)

Wow this sucks :/ At least the community isn't raping you, like they're doing to Long.

hate's on long more on key suggestion.

Damn, a 460$+ drop. That blows.

What all did they take? found it.

Also, Ramses, that is by far one of the most gorgeous actresses currently. Love Kristen Bell.

Mila Kunis is still numero uno.

What about Chief D? is the the second most gorgeous actress?

"Hello - As stated, &+#$% you."

Seriously, I feel really bad for you, I mean there really was no way, you could have known that those items were stolen. Furthermore, I even think this was Valve's fault, as they should have prevented you to trade with this scammer. If they could proof that you know the scammer or are even an alt of him, I would understand this. But in this case, they got no proof at all for that you did something wrong.

And if they don't like Paypal deals, they shouldn't have invented trading.

Mel, valve doesn't care about pp trading....they just give off the impression they hate it for one simple reason...

If they didnt, then more people would do pp trades, more people would get scammed, more people would complain to steam support, and then they would get annoyed when steam support couldn't help/screwed them over. By "prohibiting" pp trades, valve can tell anyone that gets screwed in a pp trade to just go fuck themselves. 

Mel, valve doesn't care about pp trading....they just give off the impression they hate it for one simple reason...

If they didnt, then more people would do pp trades, more people would get scammed, more people would complain to steam support, and then they would get annoyed when steam support couldn't help/screwed them over. By "prohibiting" pp trades, valve can tell anyone that gets screwed in a pp trade to just go fuck themselves. 

I agree, but i'm pretty sure, they also don't like it, because they can not make money this way like in the steam market.

I agree, but i'm pretty sure, they also don't like it, because they can not make money this way like in the steam market.

Except if they didn't want it they could easily stop it. Also, if paypal disappears so does the majority of the money they make. If paypal trades don't happen, then larger traders/unusual traders leave, the demand for unusuals drop, the demand for keys drop, and valve loses money. pp is an integral part of the economy, and they know it. 

Except if they didn't want it they could easily stop it. Also, if paypal disappears so does the majority of the money they make. If paypal trades don't happen, then larger traders/unusual traders leave, the demand for unusuals drop, the demand for keys drop, and valve loses money. pp is an integral part of the economy, and they know it. 

I don't tink that they could simply stop it, especially, because, as you said, many people are investing real money, knowing that they can make more out of it. They would loose a lot and they would blame Valve for this.

I don't tink that they could simply stop it, especially, because, as you said, many people are investing real money, knowing that they can make more out of it. They would loose a lot and they would blame Valve for this.

exactly my point, they dont want to...but physically stopping it wouldnt be hard.....just write a script which keeps track of trades and anyone who continues to do very off-balance trades gets a trade ban. 

ATM I am account locked (no trading, buying from store, using steam market, sending/receiving gifts, adding new items to my inventory, getting TF2/Dota item drops, etc.) by Steam Support. I don't ever buy hats via paypal, except on VERY VERY special conditions. They claim I have been involved in trafficking and laundering of fraudulently obtained goods. After sending them evidence to prove I was innocent, they unbanned me, then rebanned me the next day and refuse to unban me.

Honestly, there is no reasoning with Steam Support, support tech Jesse who seems to be the one handing out these bans seems like a power hungry fool.

For me I'm at the stage where I am awaiting a final response from steam support before I file for legal arbitration as stated in my Steam Subscriber Agreement rights section 12. http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement  (screenshot of section 12) http://puu.sh/2rq4V/373ff87aed

If you guys are getting locked too. I suggest you read through it and consider doing the same thing, because they have to cover up to $10,000 of your legal fees, hahah.

ATM I am account locked (no trading, buying from store, using steam market, sending/receiving gifts, adding new items to my inventory, getting TF2/Dota item drops, etc.) by Steam Support. I don't ever buy hats via paypal, except on VERY VERY special conditions. They claim I have been involved in trafficking and laundering of fraudulently obtained goods. After sending them evidence to prove I was innocent, they unbanned me, then rebanned me the next day and refuse to unban me.

Honestly, there is no reasoning with Steam Support, support tech Jesse who seems to be the one handing out these bans seems like a power hungry fool.

For me I'm at the stage where I am awaiting a final response from steam support before I file for legal arbitration as stated in my Steam Subscriber Agreement rights section 12. http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement  (screenshot of section 12) http://puu.sh/2rq4V/373ff87aed

If you guys are getting locked too. I suggest you read through it and consider doing the same thing, because they have to cover up to $10,000 of your legal fees, hahah.

steam support has just been in a very bad mood as of late...... A friend of mine got trade banned and valve cleaned out his entire bp including items hes had for months.... 

Archived