TF2 Competitive Beta starting

Buy my mixtape fam

I'm so happy. At least now I can use this as a reason to get my friends to play TF2 with me again. I played this game with at least 7 of my classmates, 3-4 months later I'm the only one left while the 6 of them have moved to a different game with a competitive game mode like dota and CS:GO.

i can't imagine them ever implementing a restricted weapon list, which overall makes their competitive matchmaking worthless.

that would mean valve is admitting some weapons are unbalanced and can be exploited by more experienced players while less experienced players just use them as the crutch that they are.

I'm so happy. At least now I can use this as a reason to get my friends to play TF2 with me again. I played this game with at least 7 of my classmates, 3-4 months later I'm the only one left while the 6 of them have moved to a different game with a competitive game mode like dota and CS:GO.

i know that feel bro, alot

• Administrators

I honestly hope that they implement something so that we don't have enormous amount of hackers ruining the fun. Other than that, this might bring me back to play Tf2 again only if they actually do something to at least slow down hackers at the beginning of match making service.

Just play ETF2L or UGC, first month everyone's gonna be "volunteer" (the equivalent of silver -1) unless you'really already on a decent team in like gold or plat

okay so if you have a toaster you're fucked because atm you are required to run tf2 in dx9. lots of people run dx81. either remove the limit, or optimize your game better...

Archived