Highest Strange Count?

Chilled Soda

~~~if there is already a thread like this sorry, im impatient and I did not look~~~

What item/weapon has the most points? 

Mine is my beloved Prehistoric Pullover, with 18,605 points (As of right now)

Favorite hat, I even have a shitty name and an even worse description

1030bf6e28b29dfbb8a26f3ae20c5f02.png

Whats yours? Post pics! 

I used to have a lot of points on my older stranges but then i sold them and bought strange variants with killstreak and kinda stopped being invested in kill counts. I directly bought killstreak weapons because for some reason their killstreak kits were more expensive than the weapons themselves   :lol:

Highest actual count is 14077 on my old strange grenade launcher. I also have a australium nade with 12198.

Theoretically my stickybomb launcher would be the highest though. It was reset at around 8k kills, now has around 13.5k and I have a second one with nearly 6k.

I'm also particularly proud of my scottish resistance with 4k kills, working on getting that to hales own as well.

Need to mention my friends backburner: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tails8521/inventory/#440_2_2110221947

Yes, all of those kills are legit.

Cosmetic:

fNlLnSB.png

Weapon:

qKuwd0E.png

Ignore my horrible headshot to kill ratio, the fact that it has a low kill count, and the ironic description  :P  I bought this when I was more focused on trading (September 2014 iirc), and it had only 200 headshots when it was Face Melting. 

Other:

uSHd70I.png

Too bad that hat isn't a strange unusual.

unusual is expensive as hell, but dream hat </3

Highest actual count is 14077 on my old strange grenade launcher. I also have a australium nade with 12198.

Theoretically my stickybomb launcher would be the highest though. It was reset at around 8k kills, now has around 13.5k and I have a second one with nearly 6k.

I'm also particularly proud of my scottish resistance with 4k kills, working on getting that to hales own as well.

Need to mention my friends backburner: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tails8521/inventory/#440_2_2110221947

Yes, all of those kills are legit.

holy hell bigger kill count than my future

I know about a rl with over 1.5 million kills 

must be farmed

Got a 24k points strange toowooba tunic and have had multiple 10k+ kills sniper rifles. At the moment though it'd be my original sniper which has 15,000 kills.

Multi-Class Misc with most points would be my RoBro here

t9dHn9W.jpg?1

Single-Class Misc with most points would be my majestic sniper beard?

Q0oAZsf.jpg?1

Weapon with most kills would be <3

qEblbUG.jpg?1

my strange flamethrower has 20896 kills right now, none of it is farmed.  my strange genuine merc's pride scarf has 34539 points, but only my pyro has ever worn it, and again, never farmed

*too lazy to screenshot*

So far my highest Strange count is on my Wally Pocket. I don't farm and don't have enough time to level it up as much as I'd like, so it's not that high. And my highest Strange Count on any weapon is on my stock Sniper Rifle. I'll start using my Night Owl once this gets to Hale's Own.

post-20683-0-42706900-1455731666_thumb.png

post-20683-0-98165900-1455731666_thumb.png

Archived