Implement a rep.tf status for profiles

[Unactive Account]

Rep.Tf

https://rep.tf/Is a site that shows any current bans on any tf2 sites.

My idea is that there should be a Rep.tf status where it would show how many sites that the user has been banned on.

example. If a person has been banned on tf2 outpost and bazaar for lets say trolling it would show a status of 2 Bans with a red background (similar to what you would get if you were a marked scammer or have negative trust).

If you were not currently banned on any site than the status would be green and say OK.

eLNijNN.png

It would work like the picture shown above

I believe the reason this has not been implemented in the past is because of the numerous behavior related bans given on different sites. Being banned on outpost for spamming is not the same as being a hijacker alt. But any sort of system would show those two types of people the same, when in reality its perfectly fine to trade with the spammer.

I believe the reason this has not been implemented in the past is because of the numerous behavior related bans given on different sites. Being banned on outpost for spamming is not the same as being a hijacker alt. But any sort of system would show those two types of people the same, when in reality its perfectly fine to trade with the spammer.

I think the reason that would be a good idea would be that it shows the behaviour of the person. They could be not scammers but could be incredably annoying to trade with.

I think the reason that would be a good idea would be that it shows the behaviour of the person. They could be not scammers but could be incredably annoying to trade with.

It might be useful to know ahead of time if someone's really annoying.

However, it's *not* useful to think someone's a scammer and you can't trade with them, when in reality they're just a 12 year old with bad manners.

mYXoJ.jpg

mYXpZ.jpg

mYXrC.jpg

mYXnS.jpg

This feature is part of the BPES

The + after the word "Community" is red if there is a ban on  ANY rep.tf tracked site, not just those listed:

mYXzZ.png

It adds a link to the user's rep.tf profile.

mYXoJ.jpg

mYXpZ.jpg

mYXrC.jpg

mYXnS.jpg

This feature is part of the BPES

The + after the word "Community" is red if there is a ban on  ANY rep.tf tracked site, not just those listed:

mYXzZ.png

It adds a link to the user's rep.tf profile.

My idea is more simpler. Instead of showing all the sites and saying if they are banned. it would show REP.tf and say 1 ban 2 bans 3 bans and so forth

My idea is more simpler. Instead of showing all the sites and saying if they are banned. it would show REP.tf and say 1 ban 2 bans 3 bans and so forth

I don't see this being implemented. Too many causes happen, like my perm scrap.tf community ban would show up as a red mark. That would impact my trading a lot.

• Administrators

http://puu.sh/n3N2a/3207281fd6.png

basically

Archived