Anyone making steam profile pictures?

kaytradamus

Would love a profile picture of my beautiful burning noble, can be on any of my classes but only with my sets, please add me if you are interested. I love that cartoony style that people have these days, wish i could do it myself but unfortunately a level art and graphics havent stuck with me.

not looking for an sfm, looking for actual lineart by someone who enjoys it :)
If i like it, i will pay you with real monies. (paypal).

Dr3w_

Send him to me please, And also knight, add me and show me other stuff youve done, i could convert currency fairly easily.

Hi there! Im doing some Profile Pictures. I am up for some Commissions right now, maybe hit me up with an Friend Request! :)

~Paddy

Hi there! Im doing some Profile Pictures. I am up for some Commissions right now, maybe hit me up with an Friend Request! :)

~Paddy

Thanks bud, spoke to you, gonna edit my original post^^

I saw this post earlier and I just finished my last commission of week 1 of February.

If you need a 2nd icon one for the hell of it, feel free to add and we'll discuss it when I am off from work. :3 I only do SFM based, as that's what I do for now.

(Totally can make a spycrab wear that hat btw heehhehe -maybe-)

I saw this post earlier and I just finished my last commission of week 1 of February.

If you need a 2nd icon one for the hell of it, feel free to add and we'll discuss it when I am off from work. :3 I only do SFM based, as that's what I do for now.

(Totally can make a spycrab wear that hat btw heehhehe -maybe-)

Haha the idea of the spycrab wearing it is a nice experiment, im gonna long this out and see if i find what i want, no rushes for anyone here :)

Archived