MSI Geforce 950 vs. EVGA FTW 950 vs. Zotac.

Hogg ☁

I'd say the MSI. Zotac is kind of a second tier brand and to be honest that card looks kinda weird in terms of design. The EVGA is faster than the MSI out of the box but it's not really worth the $15 or so premium when you can just overclock the MSI some more yourself.

MSI vs. EVGA = Comparable products.

Personally, I would go with either the MSI or EVGA and would go for the better deal.

I'm too lazy to look up performance so I'm gonna give you the other factors you should care about.

EVGA generally gives you the best warranty, so if that's on your mind they're #1.

All of the cards have DVI, HDMI, and DP ports, so no worrying about ports.

But damn, that Zotac card looks cute with its compactness. With only one fan, it's surely going to be the most quiet.

evga or msi, its better have 2 fans than 1 fan. Evga is a better company and more popular as you can see by reviews than MSI one. I would go for Evga really by spending just extra 15 bucks

MSI gets my vote. They're all basically the same (excluding the Zotac due to the lesser cooling), so I'd get whichever looks nicer/you're willing to pay for. With that said, you can get an R9 380 for $180-$200~, which is a far better choice. 

When in doubt, buy the most popular one.

That's pretty bad advice

Following your logic: the most popular gpu is GTX 750 so that means he should buy it instead?

Archived