Can I view somebody's trade history on bp.tf?

BigfootMcScrub

I want to know, more specifically this guy ( http://backpack.tf/u/76561198104990385 )

I want to see what trades he had open in the past.

He traded me an unusual he claimed was clean, but was duped. I specifically remember he had a trade claiming it was clean when the duped status was broken.

Just something that has me pissed.

screenies saying it was clean

get him op / bp banned

hows that grounds for a ban?

clean means a variety of things and can be checked for in a variety of ways

for all we know the guy truly thought it was clean

if this site is your holy book on unusuals then its your own damn fault for not checking it before believing the guy

I want to know, more specifically this guy ( http://backpack.tf/u/76561198104990385 )

I want to see what trades he had open in the past.

He traded me an unusual he claimed was clean, but was duped. I specifically remember he had a trade claiming it was clean when the duped status was broken.

Just something that has me pissed.

Did you look at the hat's history on The Outpost? It's always good to check on different sites. Sometimes people get banned on The Outpost but not here which shows up in the history over there, but not here. If it's duped the item number will be red. Yeah it's not good to believe everything people say.

Did you look at the hat's history on The Outpost? It's always good to check on different sites. Sometimes people get banned on The Outpost but not here which shows up in the history over there, but not here. If it's duped the item number will be red. Yeah it's not good to believe everything people say.

nvm

hows that grounds for a ban?

clean means a variety of things and can be checked for in a variety of ways

for all we know the guy truly thought it was clean

if this site is your holy book on unusuals then its your own damn fault for not checking it before believing the guy

I remember him saying "Clean! Bought it straight off the unboxer" I dont have the darn screenshot tho, which is irritating.

Maybe you could give him a -trust on bp.tf

No idea if that would stick with no evidence provided. Maybe backpack admins can check what his listing said?

It should have been clear that he didn't buy from the unboxer even with dupe status not shown though?

Maybe you could give him a -trust on bp.tf

No idea if that would stick with no evidence provided. Maybe backpack admins can check what his listing said?

It should have been clear that he didn't buy from the unboxer even with dupe status not shown though?

Yeah, I guess I was just careless. Its pointless to -rep him, I have no proof, thus he got away with a scam harm free.

Well I wouldn't say it was pointless. No backpack admins have responded to this thread. It might be that they _can_ see his past listings.

If you give a -rep they would be obliged to check, if they can.

Archived