Strange Spine-Cooling Skull

glowbo

Hello guys, I have a question about the stats on backpack.tf.

I was looking on backpack.tf to see how much my strange spine-cooling skull was worth, but there was no page there. There was a unique Spine-Cooling Skull, but no Strange Spine-Cooling Skull tab. I was wondering why there wasn't a page for my item, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what is going on. Thanks, and have a nice day.

Last time I checked it was like $75 on the scm (I bought a normal Spine-Chilling Skull of 2011 (Alternate version of Spine-Chilling)) 

Not sure if that's what you're looking for, but maybe try the scm for a benchmark price of sorts

Goodluck!

Pages exist for every item, but only priced items come up in searches, items can only be priced and sales are recorded and presented as proof.

Here are the pages:
* Untradable Strange Spine-Cooling Skull (72 exist)
* Tradable Strange Spine-Cooling Skull (2 exist)

Last time I checked it was like $75 on the scm (I bought a normal Spine-Chilling Skull of 2011 (Alternate version of Spine-Chilling)) 

Not sure if that's what you're looking for

The Spine-Chilling Skull, Spine-Chilling Skull 2011, Spine-Tingling Skull, Spine-Cooling Skull, and Spine-Twisting Skulls are all different items and each of them has a separate Strangifier.

Pages exist for every item, but only priced items come up in searches, items can only be priced and sales are recorded and presented as proof.

Here are the pages:

* Untradable Strange Spine-Cooling Skull (72 exist)

* Tradable Strange Spine-Cooling Skull (2 exist)

The Spine-Chilling Skull, Spine-Chilling Skull 2011, Spine-Tingling Skull, Spine-Cooling Skull, and Spine-Twisting Skulls are all different items and each of them has a separate Strangifier.

Ah yeah, makes sense.

Would that make his item rare? Since its a low quantity item?

Archived