Should i trade this guy

MordoBoss

Looks fishy, many ''Unknown Profile'' friends, low level, ''noob'' profile...

I think you could trade with him because he is not marked but it is kind of suspicious.

Looks fishy, many ''Unknown Profile'' friends, low level, ''noob'' profile...

There's nothing fishy about Unknown Profiles. Many people have unknown profiles, it simply means nobody has had the need to look them up on SteamRep. Just because somebody is friends with people who don't trade doesn't make them a scammer.

His low level might be a sign of suspicion... if he actually had anything worth fencing. All he has is a few shitty skins, but it's fucking absurd to think a lv 3 profile would spend $60 on a video game... I mean like nobody spends that much on video games right?

iEzZB1J.png

Also his "noob" profile... Many people join Steam these days JUST for CS:GO, just like they did with Half Life 2. CS:GO, believe it or not, is the current 'call of duty'. It will attract people who wouldn't usually have a Steam account, heck they probably don't even have a gaming PC so they wouldn't have needed a Steam account.

You people are looking too far into what is probably a 13 yr old who spent $60 - 80 on a video game.

As far as his trade probation goes, Valve give them out like candy. Quite often people don't even know what they get trade probation for. What that means is he has had a temporary trade ban in the past few months. Not a current trade ban, not a permanent ban, but a 1 - 2 week temporary ban. Usually means he bought scammed goods or the like, rarely actually means he's a scammer. That's where full trade bans come into play.

Don't.

Remember him adding me week ago or so, tried to quickswitch scam

oh well if that's true then don't trade with him, lol

Archived