if you unboxed a burning team captain...

peetsa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would sell it for 10 keys so i could completely crash its price xdd

Quicksells can't really be used in price suggestions.

But if I did get one, I'd use it as b8.

Option 1: I'd personally keep it and dump it on an alt nobody knows exists. I'd have a whole other computer to login to it, so there are no ties with it and my main account.

Option 2: is to sell it and fund an epic computer setup, secure a portion of it into savings, buy my family a big "fuck off" present so they never call me a lazy ass again, and the rest will probably go to Tip of the Hats

Option 3: Pretend I'm Bobsplosion

I'd sell it for considerably less than the current price and buy things I actually want for keeps, I know I'd have a lot leftover so I'd probably try to get a decent computer setup so I can migrate from this laptop, after that if do giveaways

I'd sell it for money, get myself a decent gaming comp/laptop than can actually run good games without shitting itself, get a bunch of games for myself and my friends, and buy some random cosmetics, weps and stuff for keeps. The rest of the money is split into two: half would be used to buy random stuff to give away, and half would go into my IRL savings for random IRL uses.

TL;DR what I'd do if I get ~15k dollars.  

Realistically, since I don't have paypal and I'm too cheap to buy backpack expanders, I'd probably sell it for terrible overpay of items that I like (A.F. Veil, C. Moon YWN, Golden Pan would probably part of the trade) which would fuck with its price.

Archived