A section on items in a certain price range

(outofseason) festive_____

So I as trying to find items in my backpack in the price range of about 10 keys all together. But It's been pretty difficult. So I thought that there should be a new section for items in a certain price range.  So you would put in the currency you're looking for (bills, keys, buds, etc.), if you wanted items less than, let's say 5 bills, then you could put in a limit on how low you want it to go, and it'd show items in that price range. So I'd put in Items worth 10 keys at most, and 4 keys at the least, then it'd show items from 4 keys to 10 keys. Now, I'm not sure if this is a thing that's possible because I don't design websites, but if it IS possible I think it'd be a useful feature.

Sounds like a convoluted idea with little to no purpose other than making it harder to find items within a price range, water salesman's solution is much better and so much simpler.

Archived