short tempered people.

Filthy Grump

This could have gone into Best Steam Convos, still good tho 10/10

ah i didn't know it was a thing,it had me laughing for a good 5 minutes though.

"Hey can you make those ref into recs, thx"

"I'll just find another seller if you are going to be stubborn"

Tfw being considerate means you are rude.

you should've just taken the weapons instead of asking him to craft it into metal

i prob should of show'd the whole convo,but he was going to give me about 1.66 worth of items to scrap.

who cares?

the shorter your temper the happier you'll be

there's plenty of idiots, scammers and general low iq morons running around (and its awfully hard to decipher if they're scamming or mentally disabled)

block them, move on

its easy

if were talking about salt, Vaccum Full of Bees should definitely be on this list.

its funny though

you're actually wasting his time.

he hasn't got it listed for sale.

random adding and asking to buy an unlisted item is rude.

being a jerk when denied? funny

its funny though

you're actually wasting his time.

he hasn't got it listed for sale.

random adding and asking to buy an unlisted item is rude.

being a jerk when denied? funny

I just find it kind of annoying how he will only trade in large quantities through bots, but he will gladly spent twice as long explaining to me why we cant trade. The item WAS in fact for sale, he was just too much of a prideful asshole (hes admin on tf2tradingshit) to free up 30 seconds of his time for a trade.

"random adding and asking to buy an unlisted item is rude."

Yeah, because its just so fucking rude to pop in for maybe 1 minute max and have someone type a few sentences to you... Actually, thanks for this..! Now I finally have come to realize that adding people is rude! Conversing? What on the actual fuck was I thinking?!

Seriously, it all would have gone down much  nicer with a simple: "No, sorry man. I just prefer to use my automated bot service for trading. Heres my bot! ^^ [link to shitty bot here]"

I just find it kind of annoying how he will only trade in large quantities through bots, but he will gladly spent twice as long explaining to me why we cant trade.

"random adding and asking to buy an unlisted item is rude."

Yeah, because its just so fucking rude to pop in for maybe 1 minute max and have someone type a few sentences to you... Actually, thanks for this..! Now I finally have come to realize that adding people is rude! Conversing? What on the actual fuck was I thinking?!

Seriously, it all would have gone down much  nicer with a simple: "No, sorry man. I just prefer to use my automated bot service for trading. Heres my bot! ^^ [link to shitty bot here]"

it really is though

how would you feel if someone walked up to you on the street and asked to buy your sunglasses? your watch? your shirt?

yeah that'd be fucking weird

why should he make it simple for you when you've gone to great lengths to make things complex? send him a trade offer if you must, but adding to ask if you can buy something thats not listed for sale is pretty silly

if it'd have been me, you'd probably get banned for the contents of the screenshot :rolleyes:

I actually rarely get these people, i usually get people that talk an abridged version of english, or nice people.

On rare occasions i get people like the above, like an example when someone wanted to sell me a hat through a trade offer that i never wanted to buy it anyway, he called me a cunt on my profile comments afterwards for declining, and he deleted it a few minutes later  :lol:

But some of the conversation with strangers i saw on the forums, a few times the strangers were pissed because they kinda got provoked in the first place. Like when you say to him "sorry i don't want your garbage items as overpay" well then no shit he's going to get pissed off. What do you think is going to happen when you tell a kid that his toys suck ass ?

Like instead of saying "do you even know how to read my trade?" is it that hard to say "no sorry, i haven't said that in my trade", because chances are you are talking to a kid that doesn't know better.

I'm not saying don't do that  :lol: , i'm just saying don't be surprised next time someone gets pissed off at you because of that.

how would you feel if someone walked up to you on the street and asked to buy your sunglasses? your watch? your shirt?

yeah that'd be fucking weird

why should he make it simple for you when you've gone to great lengths to make things complex? send him a trade offer if you must, but adding to ask if you can buy something thats not listed for sale is pretty silly

if it'd have been me, you'd probably get banned for the contents of the screenshot :rolleyes:

>comparing approaching a random stranger in real life to approaching a username in a virtual chatbox in which two traders of virtual items discuss trading

Totally relative. GG. 11/10.

if it'd have been me, you'd probably get banned for the contents of the screenshot  :rolleyes:

lol #lollipop4mod

Ive noticed a trend of toxic customers in the past few days,i just decided to share this quick sample with you guys. 

if were talking about salt, Vaccum Full of Bees should definitely be on this list.

aefb62598e22662127299ee59ca6038f.png

I dunno guys.....in the first case, you didn't want to accept a different currency of metal.  Turning it into scrap would have taken about 30 seconds on scrap.tf.   The guy was not being polite, but you also weren't meeting him halfway.  

Second case is one of my pet peeves.  "Hey can I buy your ____?".  Well, do you see it on OP or in the classifieds?  No?  So I'm probably not selling it then, am I?  Additional points deducted for expecting the other guy to explain why he isn't selling.  

Point, is, in both cases you guys did you part in order to turn this into a shitty encounter.   Can't just blame the other guy.  

Yea a lot of people on TF2 are pretty hostile. You should see demos from competitive TF2. "Kill urself LOL we won", "faggot down" etc

It's probably just banter binds but still...

Archived