How to get trading cards without playing the game

Q22

Trade for them or purchase them.

Otherwise, if you have played the game and have gotten all your card drops, you have a chance to get a booster pack for that game, with the chance increasing for every 10 levels.

I was more talking about idleing

You can't idle for cards I believe unless you actually own the game. Then you'll get your 3 card drops or whatever and you're done. 

There is something called Steam Idle Master that lets you run the game without installing it i believe, and you can also run multiple games without actually using too much or barely any performance, that and it will just launch the next game with cards automatically when its finished with the other one.

Its basically a faster way to farm all your trading cards.

If you're asking if its safe, its open source, meaning its source code can be viewed by everyone (although i would suggest you avoid playing on a vac secured server while having it running).

There is something called Steam Idle Master that lets you run the game without installing it i believe, and you can also run multiple games without actually using too much performance, that and it will just launch the next game automatically when its finished with the other one.

Its basically a faster way to farm all your trading cards.

THIS

Using idlemaster for more than 2 years, works just fine.

http://www.steamidlemaster.com/

for many games I just hit play, leave my computer running it, come back after a while, and bam, cards

don't get it, what's the complication?   <- serious question

don't get it, what's the complication?   <- serious question

Some people have games that they don't have the space or system requirements for, but would still like to get the card drops/booster eligibility.

If you're asking if its safe, its open source, meaning its source code can be viewed by everyone (although i would suggest you avoid playing on a vac secured server while having it running).

nobodies ever been VAC banned by using it, even in vac secured games

Archived