Judge my Taste of Music. (Please?)

Tamamushiiro

Take a short look, tell me what you think. Because I'm the only person who listens to this kind of music. I'm kinda self-conscious if I'm not going crazy. Last one's... a little specialty of mine. Gah, what am I saying. Judge me already.

Those sounds are unpleasant at best, but if you like it that's all that matters. I just suggest not trying to make anyone else listen to it, it won't go down well.

After all, music is all down to personal preference.

Well. Honestly not the reactions I expected, but I guess I'm the odd one out then. How bout having a harder one? Little more judgement if you people don't mind? (Because this one probably blew out my ATH S100.)

That's pretty strange music right there...

We all have different taste in music

As long as you like that type of genre, then I have no problem with that.

I got tinnitus after listening to those sounds.

I actually have tinnitus and this is very similar to what I hear.

I'm not even joking.

i wont sugarcoat my words, and im just gonna say that imo, its garbago. but if you like it, by all means, keep listening to it. don't let judgement from a forum where half these guys are 12-14 year olds affect your opinion. 

Taste in music is almost completely subjective and asking other people for their opinion on yours sets you up for disappointment. To this day I still haven't met anyone who hates typical lyrical music and likes pokemon instrumentals.

Taste in music is almost completely subjective and asking other people for their opinion on yours sets you up for disappointment. To this day I still haven't met anyone who hates typical lyrical music and likes pokemon instrumentals.

Honestly, I dislike common lyrics in music, more a bit rash and violent screaming, if you will. Rather take game instrumentals any day. (Although Touhou, not Pokemon, sorry.)

Also, I just wanted to see the general consensus of what people thought about the music above. I guess most people feel an amazing amount of distaste for it though.

The problem is that you presented an uncommon type of music out of context on a board of people who never or rarely heard of it. It doesn't even have to be real, you just created a context in your head with whatever the music fits to and you might enjoy it more because of that.

Take for example undertale, its way more enjoyable knowing it came from that one boss fight moment in the game, because it really fits with it. Or hotline miami, i like some of the tracks even more now when i thought how well they also fit in payday 2.

Even if people won't like it, there's a reason why the videos have only likes, because there aren't fans of that music that don't like it, its just people who never heard of it that are not used to it.

Archived