All class / Multi class hype

Markos_WSK

I remember a post time ago about misc hype, but looks like valve is now more interested in making all class / multi class hats and trolling about prices.

So, what hats do you think will become all class / multi class and what classes for?

I d say the caribean conqueror could be for both soldier and demo.

Edit: too many people saying their favourite hat. I love my defiant spartan, but i am sure it will never be an all class or multi class.

Literally rigging the three TC models to the other six classes. It would be so easy.

Well, i am not the first person who thinks that the TC could be easily an all class. 

Anyway, its funny to read that from a guy who owns a burning flames one XD

The Flipped Trilby, the German Gonzilla, The DCO, and Siberian Facehugger would all be a nice all classes.

I dont agree with the gonzila and the DCO, but i have a sunbeams gonzila, it would be awesome *-*

I remember a post time ago about misc hype, but looks like valve is now more interested in making all class / multi class hats and trolling about prices.

So, what hats do you think will become all class / multi class and what classes for?

I d say the caribean conqueror could be for both soldier and demo.

In 2014, Valve turned hats into miscs seemingly every other month.  There was method to the madness (e.g. the Rack, the pencil pusher, etc. all looked like the could be miscs, then they became miscs).   Then all of a sudden, it stopped, despite the fact that there are still very potential miscs out there (e.g. Lucky Shot, Pirate Bandana, etc.). So after a year, we get the HWNN and Co-pilot update.  You'd have to have legit ESP in order to see that one coming.  What's my point?  Nobody knows wtf these guys are thinking these days when it comes to equip regions, there's no point in trying to guess (although it could be fun I guess).  

In 2014, Valve turned hats into miscs seemingly every other month.  There was method to the madness (e.g. the Rack, the pencil pusher, etc. all looked like the could be miscs, then they became miscs).   Then all of a sudden, it stopped, despite the fact that there are still very potential miscs out there (e.g. Lucky Shot, Pirate Bandana, etc.). So after a year, we get the HWNN and Co-pilot update.  You'd have to have legit ESP in order to see that one coming.  What's my point?  Nobody knows wtf these guys are thinking these days when it comes to equip regions, there's no point in trying to guess (although it could be fun I guess).  

Exactly, we cant know what valve will do, but its funny to try to predict, isnt it? :P

Also, dreaming is free, of course Bobsplosion wants the TC to become all class, he has a burning flames one.

hallmark would be nice

even though it wouldn't really fit any other class at all, certainly would be fun.

Edit: on a more serious note, horrific headsplitter would be kinda cool. If you look it up on loadout.tf, it doesn't really clip that bad. Speaking of making it a misc ofc.

hallmark would be nice

even though it wouldn't really fit any other class at all, certainly would be fun.

Edit: on a more serious note, horrific headsplitter would be kinda cool. If you look it up on loadout.tf, it doesn't really clip that bad. Speaking of making it a misc ofc.

When i was a noob, i thought the headspliter was a misc, since a lot of people wear it with the max head (obviously i didnt know the max hasnt equip region).

Literally rigging the three TC models to the other six classes. It would be so easy.

When I was newer to TF2 I always thought the TC already was an allclass.

I could see the Nanobalaclava becoming an all class as I believe it was originally intended to be.

I would probably still see exactly zero of them per month, because the nanobalaclava is hideous rubbish

The reason these hats become Multi-Class is because the creators of the items updated them to fit more classes, which Valve then applied to the game. There's no price-trolling involved or whatever else conspiracy you're trying to cook up.

Archived