Marketplace.tf

Rub-A-Dub Ducky

Sorry if this is in the wrong place btw

So im gonna get some money soon and I want to buy some raw ref from marketplace. Is it a reliable place? Ive never known anyone whose used it before and I wanna be safe before I buy from it

It would be more cost effective to buy keys than refined:

Key price on mp.tf: 2.25-2.15 USD

17 refined metal on mp.tf: 2.76 USD

To answer OPs question, yeah its safe, I've used it a couple times before and nothing went wrong.

It's a rip off and you can't trust it completely.

Although it's safe enough to trust them. Just be prepared on losing money

yeah it's safe just don't spent 1000$ plus on keys like i did because then they will ban you like they did me and not tell you why they did i guess they ban customors who are big spenders on their site and tell them your purchases are too sketchy for us to continue doing buisness with you so they can eat shit

yeah it's safe just don't spent 1000$ plus on keys like i did because then they will ban you like they did me and not tell you why they did i guess they ban customors who are big spenders on their site and tell them your purchases are too sketchy for us to continue doing buisness with you so they can eat shit

Unless you have a remarkable backpack and significant amount of rep, spending $1000+ at once is always sketchy and any reputable seller would refrain from selling to you.

Unless you have a remarkable backpack and significant amount of rep, spending $1000+ at once is always sketchy and any reputable seller would refrain from selling to you.

I dont think rep matters tbh. I was banned from spending on their site after buying the collectors viewfinder and the collectors side satchel. Thats two items that barely add up to 700 dollars; plus I have rep. They just seem to ban whoever they please.

Why is my order 'On Hold'?

Your order has been placed on hold for one of a few reasons:

• Your order total has reached a limit defined by certain attributes of your account.
  • A combination of different attributes about your Steam account (including time in TF2) can also affect your order's hold status

Basically if you received a ban for a purchase it would have been put on hold, reviewed, and rejected for being suspicious.

I made a $244 purchase of keys last October and it went through fine.

Just a week ago I made a $112 purchase of keys and it was instantly accepted, likely because I have a reliable record with them, if you are making $100+ purchases without a reliable record, or anything else the immediate thought would be suspicion.

Basically if you received a ban for a purchase it would have been put on hold, reviewed, and rejected for being suspicious.

I made a $244 purchase of keys last October and it went through fine.

Just a week ago I made a $112 purchase of keys and it was instantly accepted, likely because I have a reliable record with them, if you are making $100+ purchases without a reliable record, or anything else the immediate thought would be suspicion.

Did you even read my post

Archived