My SFM-Shop

Paddy #SFMShop

I closed me Shop, since alot of people were flaming. 

Thank you for the support tho, It was nice to sell some Pictures until some People decided it would be funny to prank in my Group.

Before I start, you may want to put a link to examples of your artwork on your Steam profile/an imgur album.

First, obvious as it may be, you really ought to lower your price by, like, a lot. 4 keys is a hell of a lot for one poster and will turn away many possible customers.

Second, here are some tips for future:

• Don't abuse Photoshop/whatever you edit with so much. It can add to a poster, but it can also ruin it.
  • Three-point lighting (fill, key and back lights) is very useful, rather than using one light or two lights per character (which are also really intense in your posters, tone it down and try using coloured lights).
I'll add more when I can edit this again.

Since you were Upset of My Prices, I changed them, Slightly. I do understand that there are People doing it for free, but it's just not my Type of thing to do something that takes my Time, so I want to make some Money with it, even if it's just a small amount. 

Second of all, I would like you not to check my Artworks. It's not personal, more like the fact that these Artworks are one of my First ones, like the really first ones, 2 Hour Experience. - I would recommend you to check out the imgur Links I posted, there's some newer Artwork.

And yes, I am known with Three Point Lighting, Stage Build etc. ...

As a Reminder: Even if you don't like the prices, I wont change them. I know alot of people selling Pictures for 10 Keys each, and they also get alot of Commissions. If someone wants to order at this Price, I will surely help him out. But it's no reason to just fool around in my Group. I would please you not to do that kind of "shit" and stop it. :)

Archived