How much profit you do/day

Happysedits

If you even trade.

if you trade not too much you can tell us /week

i do 1-2 ref/day when i dont have anything else to do that day

I do like to get profit, but instead of unusual trading or any other high value items i just have a job  :D

So it depends on the traffic, i sometimes get a shit ton of items that i sell for a few tens of euros in one month, sometimes i get less, but its never nothing since its constant low value items to deal with that requires little effort, enough not to make it a chore, hence i deal more in the SCM rather than tf2 market.

If i can, i'm also on the lookout on price changes to take advantage from them, like the strange parts or the HWNN multiclass to grab the remaining default prices that were left and resell them to the new one.

Used to Hat bank with ~50+ Trades a day .33-1 Ref ish profit per 2 Trades (Buy/Sell)

Escrow kinda killed that so yeah

Idk Maybe 1-3 Keys/day average in the last few weeks with my unusual trading and my Hat banking thingie which i started again recently :3

During the summer when I'm not teaching, or when it's near an update which creates profit opportunities, I would usually pull in around 5-15 keys a day depending. 

Now that I have way less time, maybe between half a key to 3 keys a day on average. I also stopped dealing with unusuals, which made my profit drop some. 

mini 10 keys max 200 keys

average of almost days: 20-35 keys

few time i've got like 100+ keys profit in one days but its rare

or bad days with only 5-10 keys

edit one time i got 1500 keys profit in one month my backpack go to 2100 keys to 3400 keys in only 30 days so average 50++ keys but i think isn't real because many very overpriced hat ^^

I do enough to feed my MvM habit plus maybe as much as $10/day.

It's long stretches of slow gains, followed by a burst of profit when I sell a high-value item for a terrible highballed B/O  gud deel

It'd be more if I got into unusuals, but it's not as much fun to trade the purples.

Archived