Vocational Personality Test

Python.

Talk about bullshit, the questions are either "Yes i like to have friends, they consider me vibrant, friendly and open" or "No i don't like friends, because i'm to much of a shut-in to make them" or questions that are like "Only see the details without seeing the overall situation" or "Only see the overall situation without seeing the details"

Or "1:30 and 1:45 are not that important" and "1:30 must be 1:30, i feel angry if people think otherwise" like was the anger part really necessary?  :lol:

It's not this black and white like the test displays it, people have a wider array of emotions and this test just narrows two options like its either this or that.

I gave up on making this test when I was 20 questions in and I wanted to answer none of the above on 17 of them...

its monotonous so i gave up, too much reading

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, January 16, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, January 16, 2016 - No reason given

EmlOzAq.png

please delete this mod, accidentally posted this

Questionnaires are never really my thing. The bad thing about questionnaires is that they don't actually represent who you actually are. You can lie your way to achieve positive results, and also people may contradict themselves, depending on the questions. Besides, I tend to keep my virtual life as far away from reality as possible. 

Although it may feel they aren't varying responses, if you finished it, did you feel the results were true?

I still havent tried it. Just wanted to see how it went here

Seems on par with other generic personality "tests." I've taken a few and I don't seem to have changed much.

There is only so much a test designed to fit every single person with black and white answers can do. I wouldn't be surprised if the general area it puts you in is close, but I wouldn't follow it down to the percentage.

taQoTm2.png?1

The test must be good if George Washington took it.

I've had more accurate results in questionnaires I took during my psych class back in high school. The questions in this test are bs.

Archived