Hat With No Name - outrageous or no?

omnii

Everyone seems to be hyped to shit about the Hat With No Name recently becoming a multi-class hat. It's a nice hat and all, but it does seem a little too hyped. 

I was checking Outpost for prices and most of them turned out to be ridiculous, personally. A few were 50 keys for nuts HWNN, 40 for bubbling, etc. Yes, I understand that there has been little time to adjust to these new changes so many prices may be outrageous, though why? I guess it's like a new unusual hat/effect first being unboxed and the prices are high, similar to this occassion. 

What do you think?

It is outrageous, clearly the hat with no name has a name, it's "Hat with no name", like honestly volvo

serious anwser: Maybe, but anyone should let the hype die down before doing anything with it anything, it'll be fine

Everyone seems to be hyped to shit about the Hat With No Name recently becoming a multi-class hat. It's a nice hat and all, but it does seem a little too hyped. 

I was checking Outpost for prices and most of them turned out to be ridiculous, personally. A few were 50 keys for nuts HWNN, 40 for bubbling, etc. Yes, I understand that there has been little time to adjust to these new changes so many prices may be outrageous, though why? I guess it's like a new unusual hat/effect first being unboxed and the prices are high, similar to this occassion. 

What do you think?

I doubt anyone can get 50 keys for a n&b one. The asking prices rising =/= the price rising (which it is, but the asking prices are too damn high)

What do you think?

Normal hype.  This is always how it goes.  First of all, realize that 80% of unusual traders are first and foremost profit whores.  So that's how a Nuts HWNN ends up with a BO of 50.   Obviously, that's hardly realistic since you can get a nuts all-class hat for half that amount.    Eventually, someone will drop their price and actually make a sale which will be used for a suggestion, giving the hat a more realistic price.  

I totally do not own a nuts and bolts hat with no name

50 keys is too much, that's why I'm selling the one that I do not have for 25 keys

The hype shouldn't add 25+ key value, that I agree with.

While its price should be bumped up a little around the board, since it is multi-class now, the amount of hype is a little bit too much right now. The hat honestly looks pretty bad imo

I owned an arcana HWNN and would say it's a nice hat

no, I don't want to kill myself because I bought it from itsy for 150 keys and now it's a multi-class

Archived