Best Rainmeter Skin

Bae Be

What are your favorite rainmeter skins? I'm in search for a new one so perhaps I may find someone else's interesting :3

Skins that I found interesting: 

1. Wisp

• Minimalist
  • Good features
  • Sexy

wisp_v2_4_2_for_rainmeter_by_fiizzion-d6

2. Darkness Falls

• Maximizes available space
  • Helps keep track of everything that you need to know about your computer (nothing too much, just enough)
  • Really love the button to quickly shut down computer, etc

rainmeter___darkness_falls_by_iamshobhit

3. Galaxy

• Mac feels
  • Clean

galaxy_suite_rainmeter_by_kop4-d4npy12.j

4. Semicircle

• Peace ~
  • Doesn't get anymore better than this

semicircle.png

5. Mini-steam Launcher

• I feel that this is just for those who are just lazy and wanna play within a click of a button haha nothing else

mini-steam-launcher.png

6. illustro Gadgets

• Very informative, to those that know what it means :3

illustro_gadgets_0_8_2_by_iamanai-d9jbd6

7. Pimp my desktop

• Lovin the clean look
  • Gives off a calming feeling when you see it

Pimp-My-Desktop-Part-66-1-500x246.jpg

Got a rain meter skin of your own? Mashed a couple of skins together? Sure, just feel free to post them! :D

Ive never heard of this. Is it some sort of desktop customization thing?

That's exactly what it is and it can make your desktop look awesome. I'm working on mine now.

That's exactly what it is and it can make your desktop look awesome. I'm working on mine now.

I wanna see it :3

inb4, someone makes a backpack.tf rainmeter skin :P

snip

Wew now that is sick haha.
I like the way that you incorporated parts of honeycomb and visualizer :3
Pretty Sick! :D

Someone go make a bp.tf skin plz ty <3

Wew now that is sick haha. 

I like the way that you incorporated parts of honeycomb and visualizer :3

Pretty Sick! :D

It actually has two equalizers. The raindrops you see are also an equalizer

It actually has two equalizers. The raindrops you see are also an equalizer

Ohh haha didn't notice that also haha. :P

I'm actually looking for a skin that kind'a incorporates: 

1. semi circle

• The icons of the games, etc. I like it clean with no other boxes or edges around it

2. Wisp

• Slight features such as its buttons, (up and down)

3. Pimp my desktop

• I love the date part haha

4. 10n9d0n9xx69xx420b14z31t's visualizer skin

• Tho I want something smaller to go with the minimalist touch to it haha

Ohh haha didn't notice that also haha. :P

I'm actually looking for a skin that kind'a incorporates: 

1. semi circle

• The icons of the games, etc. I like it clean with no other boxes or edges around it

2. Wisp

• Slight features such as its buttons, (up and down)

3. Pimp my desktop

• I love the date part haha

4. 10n9d0n9xx69xx420b14z31t's visualizer skin

• Tho I want something smaller to go with the minimalist touch to it haha

I can link you to the visualizers, which one do you want? I just splashed a few things in together

I can link you to the visualizers, which one do you want? I just splashed a few things in together

I can't decide between the visualizers, but preferably something not too big, just small and tidy that goes with it being minimalist <3

https://gyazo.com/b2389ff066242bcb1ba58548de736bcd

After seeing this thread I promptly dove into a Rainmeter hole which I did not come out of until a full 2 days later. After hours of fiddling and customization, my desktop looks like this

Skins I used were Encoded for the Date&Weather&Etc, Lines for the PC stats in the bottom left, Launcher for the launcher in the top right, Fountain of Colors as my visualizer, and Monstercat as my player (just edited the ini files to get rid of the visualizer portion of it). For those wondering how I got my fountain of colors visualizer behind the desktop for a sorta 3D look, its a very complicated process which consumed most of my time, but if you would like to see how here is a link to a tutorial: 

Also as a common courtesy, could everyone stop pasting their giant gifs in this thread, as they are lagging this thread beyond use. At least snip the gif when you're quoting it, and try and link to it instead of putting this giant lag machine in the thread. thanks

when posting page filling high quality 54 square terabyte pictures please post a link or put it behind a spoiler or something so that crappy pc's (like my laptop) won't crash

when posting page filling high quality 54 square terabyte pictures please post a link or put it behind a spoiler or something so that crappy pc's (like my laptop) won't crash

https://gyazo.com/b2389ff066242bcb1ba58548de736bcd

After seeing this thread I promptly dove into a Rainmeter hole which I did not come out of until a full 2 days later. After hours of fiddling and customization, my desktop looks like this

Skins I used were Encoded for the Date&Weather&Etc, Lines for the PC stats in the bottom left, Launcher for the launcher in the top right, Fountain of Colors as my visualizer, and Monstercat as my player (just edited the ini files to get rid of the visualizer portion of it). For those wondering how I got my fountain of colors visualizer behind the desktop for a sorta 3D look, its a very complicated process which consumed most of my time, but if you would like to see how here is a link to a tutorial:

Also as a common courtesy, could everyone stop pasting their giant gifs in this thread, as they are lagging this thread beyond use. At least snip the gif when you're quoting it, and try and link to it instead of putting this giant lag machine in the thread. thanks

Never realized my gifs were slowing stuff down that much. It ran fine on my PC and my phone, but I will spoiler it if I post another update.

So, I'm pretty interested in using this, does it slow down the pc at all or interfere with games much? I've got a pretty high end pc but yeah

You'll be fine if you have a high end PC, but it can slow down the PC a little. It takes up more than any other program unless I have a game open

So, I'm pretty interested in using this, does it slow down the pc at all or interfere with games much? I've got a pretty high end pc but yeah

You might want to turn it off while gaming just so you give your PC's full attention to the game, especially for very taxing games. Luckily it's super easy to turn on and off Rainmeter, just a matter of exiting out of it in the taskbar.

For just browsing and playing music, there is absolutely no difference

You might want to turn it off while gaming just so you give your PC's full attention to the game, especially for very taxing games. Luckily it's super easy to turn on and off Rainmeter, just a matter of exiting out of it in the taskbar.

For just browsing and playing music, there is absolutely no difference

Yep this one :)

Archived