Mousepad for laser mouse

CapoFantasma97

After a long time I'm pretty fed up of the friction and low durability of paper (makeshift solutions :P), so I want to buy a good mousepad for my Ozone Neon :D

A few days ago I bought a SteelSeries 4HD, which is recommended by SteelSeries itself as appositely created for laser mice. However, once arrived it gave me only problems, a constant jitter that makes my mouse unusable, forcing me to return it. Ironically, my little brother has an OPTICAL mouse which was a true beast when combined with said mousepad.

These days I've been searching for a "safe" choice for a mousepad that is 100% compatible with my mouse, and up until now I found 2 reviews of mousepads combined with my mouse, one of them with Ozone Lepton, the other with Ozone Boson.

Ozone Lepton is quite pricey, but looks well made, even if I'm not sure if it's the best choice.

Ozone Boson costs less, but it isn't rigid. The material is cloth, and even if there are positive reviews, I believe it may give too much friction, also this type of material isn't recommended for laser mice.

After my experience with SteelSeries I am prone to avoid any other of its products, however I don't know what direction I should take, I don't want another failure to return.

I hope to find some help here, and thanks in advance.

Steel series mouses are questionable but their mousepads are hands down some of the best. Pick up a QCK(+), cloth and large if you get the + version. As far as I know there are no tracking problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Steel series mouses are questionable but their mousepads are hands down some of the best. Pick up a QCK(+), cloth and large if you get the + version. As far as I know there are no tracking problems.

I use the same and no problems with tracking. They do get a bit dirty but they're cheap enough to replace.

Archived