Make item's main page classified to show online users only.

BankingBot

Item's main page classified listing to show online users only  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who would like this change on showing online users only in main item page's classified listings?

• yes, i'd like the change
    • no, i'd not like the change

Previous thread here: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/38677-make-items-main-page-classified-to-show-online-users-only/

As title stated, you have the entire classified listing on some item's page to have mostly users who are offline  -_-
For example,  http://backpack.tf/s...dable/Craftable

By showing online users only, one would save effort to not have to click expand to search for trades where they can trade immediately, people who are online can sell their things first. Also, there would be lesser undercut for that matter

Not to mention admins can easily check if those online users are refusing to sell their items, and there would probably be lesser reports for "This user is refusing to sell his item at the listed price" regarding those "last bumped 3 days ago" most appropriate priced classified listing on the main page

Autobump doesn't make your listing appear first when your listing isn't the lowest, the offline users' classified listing with the best price would appear first. With this change, autobump users can have their listing constantly up if they are online and have one of the lowest price.

For example, as you can see here 
rASX7RK.jpg, there's 5 classified listing in sell orders with offline users. This is what i meant, i think you are talking about a different issue.
Just posting this for people to discuss.

Nah, because automatic doesn't need you to be online, nor does online on backpack.tf =/= online on steam, and online also =/= always fast trade.

What would be useful would be the ability to sort listings to show automatic-enabled listings first, because automatic trades are the ones that actually happen quickly.

Nah, because automatic doesn't need you to be online, nor does online on backpack.tf =/= online on steam, and online also =/= always fast trade.

What would be useful would be the ability to sort listings to show automatic-enabled listings first, because automatic trades are the ones that actually happen quickly.

That's true , but there would be people with listing bumped 2-4 days ago and forgot about it... for example, http://imgur.com/8SlHUUM 

I'd like this as an option, because honestly I don't want to wait a long time for some $2 backpack person to finally come online. 

If I'm paying your full pure price I'd like my items now. 

Archived