Why cant i play battlefront

Rookie - tf2 trading

Seriously, I just bought it and tried to run it. It said I couldnt run it because of something about a GeForce driver. I'm thinking of taking it back unless I fix this

Edit: yes this is the new battlefront

Oh and my computer is a all in one HP Pavilion 23

as a heads up there's an edit button so need to double post

also you mean the new star wars battlefront right?

I'm assuming Star Wars Battlefront? Mind telling us your graphics card and CPU, and what error you get? It might be similar to mine, as on my old crappy PC (which is an HP Pavilion with an old outdated GeForce) got an error that my drivers card was too old or something, and couldn't complete the necessary updates.

as a heads up there's an edit button so need to double post

also you mean the new star wars battlefront right?

yes

I'm assuming Star Wars Battlefront? Mind telling us your graphics card and CPU, and what error you get? It might be similar to mine, as on my old crappy PC (which is an HP Pavilion with an old outdated GeForce) got an error that my drivers card was too old or something, and couldn't complete the necessary updates.

on closer inspection it says my driver is out of date. I've tried to update the driver but it says my graphic hardware is not compatible. I don't know what my graphic card is but I assume it is a intel inside core i5.

yes

on closer inspection it says my driver is out of date. I've tried to update the driver but it says my graphic hardware is not compatible. 

Yup, your graphics card is too old to upgrade, so you can't run Battlefront. Same thing happened here

a GeForce driver

all in one HP Pavilion 23

intel core i5

Okay I am going off of all of the information you have given us, and it doesn't add up. I assume your PC is an HP Pavilion 23-p017c All-in-One Desktop PC, which has no dedicated graphics card. In order for me to give you a better response I need more information. Could you please give me the exact model that your PC is, and perhaps a screenshot of the error you get when you try to launch Battlefront? Once you have done that I can do a bit more research and link you drivers.

Honestly though if this is an all in one without dedicated graphics it wouldn't even be able to run the game because graphics requirements.

I added him and found his specs. I doubt his PC can run it well, but I'm still interested in helping him with the error. His PC is a HP Pavilion 23-p012a All-in-One Desktop PC.

Specs:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04394943

CPU - Intel i5-4570t

RAM - 8 GB

GPU - GeForce 810A

I had him install the latest drivers for his PC, checked his directx version, and had him do other updates.

Exact Error:

Detected NVIDIA GeForce version 353.82. The required driver version is 358.50 or later. Please update your drivers at http://www.geforce.com/driversbefore playing the game

He could probably just have the game use integrated graphics, which I hear it can run on, but it's 2 am. If someone else doesn't explain it before I get back on my PC I'll tell him, and update here.

Archived