Problems in real life/internet solving

Happysedits

-snip-

^Hormones + Gaming =/= good advice

Not saying there aren't wise or insightful people here though, but in a forums where we have to filter a certain user's name just to not start flame wars, I doubt this idea will pass.

Ok, so I have an actual internet issue. So I have a brother that plays tf2, when we both get on tf2 it is impossible to play together in a valve server located in Virginia or Washington. However, we can play just fine on valve servers located in Stockholm. And the most confusing part is that non-valve servers located in Virginia work fine, its the valve servers. Anybody got an idea how to solve this? 

Chances are if people have major enough problems in their life, then they shouldn't ask for advice here in the first place.

Like for example when someone in here is genuinely depressed, its ruled out as edgy and trying to be special, so you can't really tell the difference between the two, and people who have these major problems will come out as even more depressed than they were in the first place, just because of the platform that they are addressing their problems to.

As for the internet problems, i'm pretty sure the "Technology & Gadgets" subforum covers that.

Why is this in website suggestions? If you want to make the thread, make it. If you want something else then I have no clue what that is

Why is this in website suggestions? If you want to make the thread, make it. If you want something else then I have no clue what that is

uh

can you make it to be in other subject?

Ok, so I have an actual internet issue. So I have a brother that plays tf2, when we both get on tf2 it is impossible to play together in a valve server located in Virginia or Washington. However, we can play just fine on valve servers located in Stockholm. And the most confusing part is that non-valve servers located in Virginia work fine, its the valve servers. Anybody got an idea how to solve this? 

i have the same thing but in eu; i can't play luxembourg, simply won't connect or even show details about the server further than displayed in the server browser. stockholm is absolutely fine. it's workable cause there's enough stockholm servers but still annoying.

Archived