Homework section

Happysedits

The best person to ask is probably your teacher for help, I doubt you'll learn much here.

No, I don't exactly need help (and you'd be surprised with some teacher incompetence in my school. It was so bad that one of the students reported it to the principal) but others may. There are plenty of smart people in the forums but don't get a chance to help because there might be no place to put it and it could be embarrassing for some to ask classmates or their teacher. I mean if you think about it, not everyone is willing to ask for help.

the point of doing homework is making the subjects you're learning easier. This is gonna sound lame af but the best thing you can do for yourself is just take the L and do your homework, you'll thank yourself later. + I don't think many people here would be willing to take their free time to do others' homework (unless it's really easy)

the point of doing homework is making the subjects you're learning easier. This is gonna sound lame af but the best thing you can do for yourself is just take the L and do your homework, you'll thank yourself later. + I don't think many people here would be willing to take their free time to do others' homework (unless it's really easy)

If you don't get understand it, how are you going to do it? I get your point yeah but  perhaps I should phrased it as people who needs a tutor and for whatever reason can't do it on the outside world. It can go either way but I do not promote free answers, even just linking a website to help someone is more than enough.

Most forums I've seen have a homework section, and I feel as if the point of one isn't for people to be constantly coming for help, but just every now and then if you need help and you're at home and aren't able to get help from a teacher, just go to the forum and ask. I don't think the point of it is to be a tutoring section, more of an occasional "oh shoot I forgot how to find the derivative of f(x), anyone able to help?" kind of help.

I'd be down to be a bigger part of that thread.

I know up to calc 2 atm, currently learning calc 3.

I also know a decent amount of biology and chemistry.

It's a great idea, but if it's meant to be for specific things you forget rather than your entire homework, why not just use the status updates?

Archived