Steam Mobile Authenticator Icon

EricArts

Why not add a Mobile Authenticator icon next to a traders name if the person has Mobile Authenticator enabled? It would be an awesome feature to have, as not many people can be arsed to wait 3 days for a trade.

It would probably look like this: EricArts. | CSGO⇄TF2 Trading (phone icon) or (phone icon) EricArts. | CSGO⇄TF2 Trading.

I'm not sure exactly how easy it would be to implement such a feature, but I sure hope to see it implemented in the future!

+1, even though I don't think you can check without opening a trade with the user, but you could just have a bot check if it's trade held by sending a trade with the 1st item in the other person's bp, but not actually sending it, so the "trade hold" message appears

+1, even though I don't think you can check without opening a trade with the user, but you could just have a bot check if it's trade held by sending a trade with the 1st item in the other person's bp, but not actually sending it, so the "trade hold" message appears

I am pretty positive its possible to make a script like that, or maybe an addon for chrome

like, it sends a trade offer to that guy, checks if there's a message about trade holds and sends it back? (of course in the background)

as the ? implies I dunno if that is possible

Archived