Sandman vs. Bat!

Apollo

Hey guys! I decided I'd try these weapon battles between two viable ones.

Sandman

Alt-Fire: Launches a ball that stuns opponents

-15 max health on wearer

Pick and choose!

I use the freedom staff. Get good. 

Seriously though, the reason I don't use any other scout bat is because the penalties aren't worth whatever they do

sandman if you don't actually have good enough aim to hit anything but slow/ not moving targets, bat if you wanna keep your health.

Fuck both of them, I main fan of war and smack heavies in their backs. You will probably die anyways, might as well make them way easier to die as well. Mini crits negate damage falloff, so you can pepper the marked player with 20 damage pistol shots if you can get away.

I rarely use anything but stock bat. Mostly because I actually care about taking out 4-5 people with meatshots before I go down. Sandman just seems like a waste of time to me worrying about stunning one person when I could be using my scattergun to kill more people. 

Fuck both of them, I main fan of war and smack heavies in their backs. You will probably die anyways, might as well make them way easier to die as well. Mini crits negate damage falloff, so you can pepper the marked player with 20 damage pistol shots if you can get away.

Fan o' War for lyfe. But with the heavies, if you smack em and jump over em and soda popper em you can kill them almost always with the one clip. If they're more experienced, use the soda popper jump instead to confuse them to land the two shots.

Never use stock bat though. If you're close range, you should be a)Using your scattergun or b)Running. Stock bat does very little damage despite the increased attack speed.

(Also if you insist on using stock, then use the mackarel instead. Jokes aside, it can tell you if a spy D.R.ed because of what appears in the killfeed (Fish kill vs Fish slap)

sandman + pocket pistol = free sandman ball = you don't need a pistol for midrange cause you can ball em and get closer

pocket pistol doesn't provide more hp anymore, doesn't it? Or did they revert the change?

Archived