another scorching shaman was unboxed?

DIEgo

http://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Mask%20of%20the%20Shaman/Tradable/Craftable/14

Anyone knows who owns it? if you do and he/she's a new player PLEASE send him/her with someone reliable, don't let it be burning KE 2, or Burning TC 2, or Scorching Banana 2 etc...

If you guys are rare item stalkers like me, you may know that the owner of the first one has been trade banned for years now, and the Burning Shaman had quite the hype when it got into market.

Any speculations on how much it would be going for if it ever hits the market?

You raising awareness that it was recently unboxed just basically got the sharkers on the hunt...

^^This. You shouldn't do this, as you just sharkers going after him instead.

Meh sharkers would be more likely to find them through prem, posts would help with others wanting him to get not-sharked.

I don't see him anywhere (prem, sellers etc)

Even if it isnt sharked it will most likely get ripped off by a high tier trader with premium like it always does...and subsequently sold for full price by said trader (not that i can name a few -.-)

http://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Mask%20of%20the%20Shaman/Tradable/Craftable/14

Anyone knows who owns it? if you do and he/she's a new player PLEASE send him/her with someone reliable, don't let it be burning KE 2, or Burning TC 2, or Scorching Banana 2 etc...

If you guys are rare item stalkers like me, you may know that the owner of the first one has been trade banned for years now, and the Burning Shaman had quite the hype when it got into market.

Any speculations on how much it would be going for if it ever hits the market?

It may have been unboxed a while ago. According to fiskie, as of yesterday, we were still 205319 inventories behind since we've been making a transition to the new stats.tf. So you may see quite a lot more hats popping up that haven't been there before.

This is also why a lot of histories on items are lagging way behind if anyone is curious.

Archived