What is considered as the best pyro hat?

Noot ♥

Because people are stupid and won't give serious answers in status updates

http://strawpoll.me/6497539 <- I'd love to get one of these hats.

I would really want a nice unusual pyro hat to keep. Yet I cannot decide which one to get as they all look nice.

What would you consider as the best pyro hat, not misc.

the reason why I did not include the flamboyant and wraith wrap is that they are too expensive for me.

opinions. go.

inb4 cashew: "Headwarmers"

Personally I love the dead cone, but no one else does so. Wraith wrap is pretty good, brigade helm goes great with the whole fireman theme

I'm a huge fan of both the Pyromancer's Hood and the Attendant. Great looking hats and they match plenty of neat sets. They can both be a little pricey, however. 

BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE BRIGADE

do all/multi class count?

if not, I'm a fan of the little brain slug guy

Unfrotunately no, All class hats are a bit too pricy for me.

Personally I love the dead cone, but no one else does so. Wraith wrap is pretty good, brigade helm goes great with the whole fireman theme

dead cone is the best.

Headwarmer hell yeah

It's a popular hat but damn I think a unusual headwarmer would look super cute especially if it was a hearts unusual or something.

...is there a reason the Wraith Wrap isn't on the poll? It is a hat and not a misc.

Same reason the flamcenco's not there, I imagine. Unusual versions are too expensive.

Headwarmer hell yeah

It's a popular hat but damn I think a unusual headwarmer would look super cute especially if it was a hearts unusual or something.

lol, good luck getting anything heartwarmer related at a good price.. you'll need it, there's a reason I don't have any.

and my answer to the poll is the hat on the cow on the left

I like the Attendant for its looks, but Sole Mate is probably the only one I would go for because it's the only one that can be Strange and Unusual.

Archived