Do something with that TF2WH button.

Mengh.

Don't know what I'm talking about? 

bvcqhYT.png?1

Sometimes lonely on its own line. Sometimes next to the SCM market price of an item if it is marketable. As you can see, the price of it is 2,400 [credits] as displayed and 'there is a stock of x3784 refined metals' on the site. I'm not quite sure whether these values have been changed in a while or are just prices that have been cached a while ago and are still being used now.

But in reality, using https://www.tf2wh.com/priceguide and searching for refined metal, you get this:

Jjkc3I9.png

These prices on TF2WH haven't changed in quite a while, due to some hat inflations on the site trying to balance things out. And this is just one of the many items that either haven't been updated with TF2WH's proper pricing or haven't had a button added for them.

I'd like to suggest to either remove the button or have it be updated, somewhat regularly in order to avoid mis-representation of what TF2WH are willing to pay / sell that item for. 

+1 I'd definitely like to just see this button removed

Also as long as we're correcting Menghs every move...

Don't know what I'm talking about? 

Sometimes lonely on it's own line. 

its (lol jk, sorry Mengh :P)

also the stock number often seems inaccurate when I check tf2wh here and there.  doesn't bother me that it's there, wouldn't bother me if it isn't.  maybe have a setting to toggle to show it?

maybe have a setting to toggle to show it?

+1. I think this is the best option, considering how the TF2WH plugin is effectively broken 

+1. I think this is the best option, considering how the TF2WH plugin is effectively broken 

Definitely agree here, we'd all want things to be updated anyways

Archived