Favorite TED Talks

A Delicious Cashew

Basically title

For those that don't know, TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, and Design. People present interesting ideas or theories, or just cool stuff, to an audience of people.

I just saw this http://www.ted.com/talks/james_veitch_this_is_what_happens_when_you_reply_to_spam_emailand found it pretty funny. Sort of interested in doing this now to see what happens 

What TED talks did you guys like? Which would you recommend for other people to watch?

Please don't tell me I'm the only person who sometimes watches TED talks when I'm bored

wait other people watch TED talks?

My favorite video is probably the one that our teacher showed us that introduced me to TED. I can't seem to find the TED version of it, but apparently it's a huge thing on Youtube.

Crows are smart, the guy who can speak 20 languages and some other debates on mobile technology. hasn't watched in a while after high school...

wait other people watch TED talks?

My favorite video is probably the one that our teacher showed us that introduced me to TED. I can't seem to find the TED version of it, but apparently it's a huge thing on Youtube.

admiral mcraven is such a badass. i watched this speech when he first did it, fucking amazing.

Archived