The End of Unusual Suggestions?

Nos

I submitted this topic to share MY OPINION, whether you agree or disagree I entirely respect your opinion. Feel free to comment your opinions below, but be mindful of what you say ^^

This morning I woke up to find this website has had a major update.

But I'm going to be honest, this update is really crossing the line here.

Navigation/sales finding:

I try to check the sales using premium, and it takes me to the unusual I clicked with every effect across countless pages with no scripts to check any sales at all? Do I seriously have to go through each page to eventually find my desired effect to eventually find a recent sale? I cannot imagine how much time it would take to make even a single suggestion! The old way was so much easier and more simple to navigate, now it just really confuses me. If anything were to ever put me off suggesting entirely then this update would most certainly be it. I cannot think of one reason to make an update such as this that makes everything seem like your trying to unravel the mystery of the universe. 

Layout:

(Yes I know this has nothing to do with the title but I realised that after I typed all this).

First off, I bought a nifty icon to replace my belt, and now it's disappeared entirely? Please tell me this was not meant to happen and it will be fixed.

Secondly, the voting system all together has changed a lot. So now I cannot vote on my own suggestions? This I can bare, after I get used to not accidentally closing them. Also, the colours of green and red representing the 'upvote' and 'downvote' system were very basic and understandable for anyone. I find orange and blue to be very misleading, and I prefer the 'tick' and the 'cross' rather than two arrows. What was even the point of changing the colours anyway? 

Thirdly, I find most of the new layout to be unnecessarily large. For example; https://gyazo.com/286b0e66572bc1c786347a3f0ef5a589. The title area of the unusual is almost as big as the timeline. All the fonts and pictures are huge.

I guess that's pretty much all the criticism for this update I had.

Again, feel free to comment your opinions below, but be mindful of what you say.

Thanks,

Nos

:)

This definitely is not THE END of unusual suggestions :P

Suggesting used to be A LOT harder.  There used to be no compare script, no premium script, and once upon a time no enhancement script.  The new premium has its kinks to fix but overall it has a larger database and will be more helpful

Dude it will be ez pz now, search ANYTHING and have scripts to make it smoother. i highly doubt unusual suggesting will end ever

This update is brand spanking new, and a major one at that. You can't expect it to be rolled out without a single problem. Give them some time to fix things, I'm sure the devs have other things in their lives too.

This update is brand spanking new, and a major one at that. You can't expect it to be rolled out without a single problem. Give them some time to fix things, I'm sure the devs have other things in their lives too.

I don't expect it to be perfect. But I expect it to WORK. This currently does not work.

This entire update as been a big spit in the face to suggesters, the people who keep this website alive. I've even had mods say as much to me.

First off, I bought a nifty icon to replace my belt, and now it's disappeared entirely? Please tell me this was not meant to happen and it will be fixed.

That's part of Enhancement Suite. Once that gets updated it should be fixed.

Archived