Add dual quality pricing

HarryG

Where is dual quality pricing? I brought up the fact that items with two qualities are shown has having no price, and i am losing about 300 keys value in my gibus being unpriced. I'm sure others have similar issues as well. Fiskie said it would be added in the next update when i last brought it up, but it still hasn't been added. When will it be added?

We talked about it, but it's a bit more complicated that previously anticipated. It would have been simple if there were no strangifiers. Now some strange unusuals can only be unboxed as stranges while others can be strangified. It makes it tough to make a set of rules.

We talked about it, but it's a bit more complicated that previously anticipated. It would have been simple if there were no strangifiers. Now some strange unusuals can only be unboxed as stranges while others can be strangified. It makes it tough to make a set of rules.

Funny how Brad and you are on the fence about it while he owns toooons of strange unusual thirst bloods that would benefit from it :P

Haha only joking xD It would be cool to see it added for the unusuals that can't be strangified though, it would be really useful :)

Funny how Brad and you are on the fence about it while he owns toooons of strange unusual thirst bloods that would benefit from it :P

Haha only joking xD It would be cool to see it added for the unusuals that can't be strangified though, it would be really useful :)

Not on the fence. Brad was all for it, lol. But it's cumbersome to make a list of all unusual hats that can be strangified and should not get dual pricing.

Not on the fence. Brad was all for it, lol. But it's cumbersome to make a list of all unusual hats that can be strangified and should not get dual pricing.

I tried to make a list. It includes all strangifiers from the wiki, not sure if the wiki is up to date though:

Bonk Boy

Ground Control

Sole Mate

Private Eye

Bullet Buzz

Teutonic Torque

Anger

Deep Cover Operator

Law

Dark Falkirk Helm

Can we at LEAST make it so that it defaults to its regular price if theres no price available like the Killstreak stuff when theres none on the market?

Wouldnt it be similar to when parts are attached to an item? So it would be 50% of the strangifier added onto the existing price of the hat or is that too complicated to code?

Archived