5. 5. Premium

• Good
    • Bad
    • Netural
  6. 6. Item histories

• Good
    • Bad
    • Netural

Why cant I change the price graph from USD to metal, it says backpack.tf Community ($USD) no matter what I change in the settings menu. I don't care about the color of the upvote/downvote, I don't care about bp.tf premium search (which was used mosly by sharks/scammers anyways, shame on you) but when I can't use basic features like the price history graph that means the site is gone shit.

bp.tf premium was used in 90% of unuusal item suggestions

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Brad, just something I have noticed is that for some unpriced unusuals they are no longer appearing anymore.

Hats such as the Secret Luchadore or SBTWC Festive Tree and many others seem to have vanished even though they were (prior to the update) appearing in the Unusual Pricelist searches.

Another good example would be the Burstchesters Now only showing the priced '72 (0 exist?) and 5 existing of community sparkle (different issue with community sparkle items showing when they shouldnt)

Not sure if this issue has been mentioned to the mods yet but thought I would point it out anyway.

Sorry guys i was venting a bit last time, I know there are legit users of the premium features, all that being said the item price history bug is still quite bad since USD prices are not that relevant most of the time and metal or keys is more preferable. I like to see tendencies in prices and this makes price checking much harder.

Archived