Want to buy halloween spells weapons.

boyuand

i know you are only looking for spelled weapons but i have a Modest Pile of Scrap with spell: Headless horshoes the spell is worth 18-20 keys are you interested?

not very interested in voices, but you can still state it..

as a heads up, voices can't be applied to weapons :u

To clarify further; only three spell types (5 different tools) can be applied to weapons.

* Exorcism - Can be applied to any weapon that deals damage.

* Spectral Flame / Halloween Fire - Can only be applied to Pyro's Flamethrowers.

* Pumpkin Bombs - Applied by three different spells.

** Squash Rockets - Applies Pumpkin Bombs to Soldier's rocket launchers. Can be applied to the Cow Mangler but does nothing. Cannot be applied to the Rocket Jumper.

** Gourd Grenades - Applies Pumpkin Bombs to any Demoman weapon that deals explosive damage. Can be applied to the Ullapool Caber but does nothing*. Cannot be applied to the Sticky Jumper.

** Sentry Quad-Pumpkins - Applies Pumpkin Bombs to Engineer melee weapons. Can be applied to the Gunslinger but does nothing**.

Hopefully this helps you in figuring out what you are looking for + what you are willing to offer for any particular spelled weapon.

But on topic: I have a Degreaser with Exorcism (but no Halloween Fire) and a Back Scratcher with Exorcism that I am hoping to sell if you are interested.

EDIT: There was something I didn't mention previous but then I realised it contradicted something I said so I think it is worth mentioning.

Because the Necro Smasher, Saxxy, and Golden Frying Pan are all Engineer melee weapons Pumpkin Bombs can be applied to all of them. Based off what I've heard (but never actually tested myself); it would seem Pumpkin Bombs may actually be a passive effect because if you wield a Necro Smasher/Saxxy/Golden Frying Pan with Pumpkin Bombs on it as Solider or Demoman it causes their explosive weapons to act as though they have Pumpkin Bombs too, even if they don't, including the Rocket Jumper and Sticky Jumper on which Pumpkin Bombs cannot be applied.

Obviously I omitted this because Necro Smashers and Saxxies are untradable and if you are buying a Golden Frying Pan then I don't think you need help in regards to spells.

Now for the actual correction:

* While the Ullapool Caber may not benefit directly from Pumpkin Bombs being applied to it, if the Pumpkin Bombs spell is a passive effect then it should impart Pumpkin Bombs onto Grenade Launchers and Stickybomb Launchers even when they lack the spell themselves.** Note again that I actually haven't tested it myself so it is possible my information is wrong somewhere.

EDIT2: Ok because I am dumb there was something I both forgot to mention and failed to realise during my previous edit, so more facts + correction.

Two magic spells (as the attacks with the spell books and not the tools you use on items), Meteor Shower and Ball O' Lightning (aka Tesla Bolt) are effected by the Pumpkin Bomb spell, which again indicates that Pumpkin Bombs are a passive effect since the spellbook counts as a weapon.

Now for the actual correction:

** While the Gunslinger may not benefit directly from Pumpkin Bombs being applied to it, it still allows Engineer to cast Meteor Shower and Ball O' Lightning spells with the Pumpkin Bombs effect. Additionally this should also apply to the Ullapool Caber with Demoman.

Archived