Unusual combo advice?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Hi, I'm planning to combo two unusuals together - one is sunbeams and the other is going to be either morning glory or death at dusk.

There's a video on YouTube of someone who does lots of unusual combos and they showed off subeams + death at dusk which looked quite good but I think morning glory would fit perfectly.

Has anyone had this combo before and can they say which one they preferred? Or even have any videos of sunbeams and morning glory as I couldn't find any.

Thanks!

Oh wow, thanks ptrckr that's so cool~

They both look really good - the morning glory catches my eye a bit more though, its really simple/clean looking to me.

Edit - after a couple of hours looking at this again I've really gone off the D@D one, something about the colours just seem off to me. I don't really know why.

Sort of how stormy 13th hour and knifestorm are really attention catching because of the dark purple colours whereas blizzardy storm or steaming blend in.

It's like the MG one looks like they were designed to go together and the D@D one is just putting two things that look similar together.

That combo is a great idea in theory but MG/D@D are massively glitched. The sun tends to shift miles away or just to the side of the clouds when taunting.

Does it look alright in general to other people when you're just playing and not taunting?

I had a harvest moon hat that did what you described, when I used the broom riding taunt it made the effect fly away off my head.

Does it look alright in general to other people when you're just playing and not taunting?

I had a harvest moon hat that did what you described, when I used the broom riding taunt it made the effect fly away off my head.

I had a D@D Human Cannonball which was glitched as hell. As Raza said, the sun tends to shift miles away, even while i wasnt taunting, every time.

Now i have a not glitched one, its still a bit buged, but now just when i am taunting.

If you can't afford a morning glory engi hat, you can always use the orbiting planets effect. It looks nice, since it kind of represents a solar system.

I managed to buy and put the two hats together that I wanted (Sunbeams mining light + morning glory data mining light) and it looks really bizarre. 

The sunbeams practically come out of my face rather than my head so to actually make the two effects sit on top of each other I have to have the sunbeams set to 100% height on the adjust slider and morning glory set to 0%. and even then it comes out of my face rather than floating above my head. This didn't really work,

Archived