• Carly Fiorina
    • Rand Paul
    • John Kasich
    • Marco Rubio
    • Donald Trump

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Trump anymore than you do, but these "examples" are meaningless and stupid. 

theyre reputable news article sites including nbc providing examples

theyre reputable news article sites including nbc providing examples

Then you should really show specific examples instead of a Google search.

Then you should really show specific examples instead of a Google search.

the google search enables you to pick out ones that you wish to see

listing them all would be too long

You have no idea what racism means. 

Calling an entire group of people (illegal immigrants from Central America) 'rapists' qualifies as a racist comment in most people's eyes.  

For the record, I don't think he himself even believes half the shit that comes out of his mouth, he's playing to a certain segment of voters that are staunchly republican and he knows he can get their votes by saying shit like this.  

Calling an entire group of people (illegal immigrants from Central America) 'rapists' qualifies as a racist comment in most people's eyes.  

For the record, I don't think he himself even believes half the shit that comes out of his mouth, he's playing to a certain segment of voters that are staunchly republican and he knows he can get their votes by saying shit like this.  

He didn't call them all rapists. He said there are rapists among them. And surely you cant disagree with that can you, buddy? 

He didn't call them all rapists. He said there are rapists among them. And surely you cant dispute that can you, buddy? 

There are American rapists too, why isn't he so worked up about them?

That's the media wants you to think. Don't be so blind.

That's the media wants you to think. Don't be so blind.

Do I smell a Lou Zephy?

There are American rapists too, why isn't he so worked up about them?

Mr Trump was clearly exaggerating on the rapist/criminal part. Anyhow illegal immigrants are not okay by any matter. And also any rapist including an American one is not okay by any matter. But mr Trump cant fix every problem at once, so the illegals will have their share first.

Do I smell a Lot Zephy?

Who?

Mr Trump was clearly exaggerating on the rapist/criminal part. Anyhow illegal immigrants are not okay by any matter. And also any rapist including an American one is not okay by any matter. But mr Trump cant fix every problem at once, so the illegals will have their share first.

My sides

this guy is annoying but makes a few good points.

Didn't this guy work with Fox news? I wonder how much they paid him to spread more propaganda. The majority of his arguments and comments just proves how much of a biased right winger he is he also didn't list a single source to back up any claims lmao. And the sources he put in the description box have very little to do with the big arguments he mentioned in the video. 

Hilary Clinton said tried to garner votes by saying she would expose information on whether or not aliens had visited

nope

Donald Trump is an idiot and a joke

nope

Ben Carson lies about everything

nope

Jeb Bush tries to be tough but makes himself look like an asshole

there was hope, but nope

Chris Christie is like the jalapeno to Trump's ghost pepper (I honestly can't say anything about him :))

idk no

Marco Rubio might be ok but seems too influenced by the extreme right wing

best of the worst?

Ted Cruz and Rand Paul....

just no

Carly Fiorina who are you?

Bernie Sanders will never get anything done and is overhyped as being some sort of hero

no, but thanks for being a nice guy

John Kasich is actually not bad

not saying he's good... but.... not too bad?

Bernie Sanders will never get anything done and is overhyped as being some sort of hero

Why not? He's gotten through a shitton of bills in Congress, so why should it be any different as president?

Marco Rubio, he is getting rid of Obama care which is costing taxpayers billions of dollars and he has a solid plan to handle ISIS.

Man, you guys had to make this AFTER I was told I am no longer allowed to express a like or dislike for any candidate

Man, you guys had to make this AFTER I was told I am no longer allowed to express a like or dislike for any candidate

Are you living under totalitarian regime? or what?

Are you living under totalitarian regime? or what?

Pssst, he's in PRS

Anything anyone says here is wrong

I like Bernie best for his character and Rand Paul for his viewpoints. Not sure who I'd actually vote for though. But I can't vote in the primaries anyway so I'll just go with whoever I hate least.

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, January 7, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, January 7, 2016 - No reason given

delete please I am a fucking dumb ass

Archived