21 members have voted

1. 1. Add bubble and/or warning text for spells

• Add just the icon/bubble
    • Add just the warning
    • Add both
    • This idea is complete crap.
    • WTF are you talking about.

Skip skip skip skip skip...

Let's think of it this way. Would you (or anyone) pay extra for a hat with spells on it? Not really.

Also, items are generally worth more if they are unused, for example companion gift box, strange parts, bacon grease, and spells.

I would for like the spy. I like the deep spy voice.

Also for a heavy unusual IF IT WAS THE PURPLE COLOR CHANGE ONE, that apparently no man thought to put on ANY UNUSUAL for that class. That would be nice.

Skip skip skip skip skip...

Let's think of it this way. Would you (or anyone) pay extra for a hat with spells on it? Not really.

Also, items are generally worth more if they are unused, for example companion gift box, strange parts, bacon grease, and spells.

amount of hats and miscs with footprints i sold (for lot of keys) says that you know nothing

edit: true that unused "tools" are worth more but try to find tradeable footrpints right now, gl hf gg easy :P

amount of hats and miscs with footprints i sold (for lot of keys) says that you know nothing

edit: true that unused "tools" are worth more but try to find tradeable footrpints right now, gl hf gg easy :P

trying to find any tradable spell is pointless....

• 3 weeks later...

Most people beside collectors doesn't care about a spell that can only use once a month (on full moon) and once a year on halloween. And with the price some sellers are asking, I'll go buy unusual, they even include those spells for free LOL

Btw I think bp has removed all spell description on items after the nearest update due to how outrageous the price has became. gl hf gg easy

• Administrators

Btw I think bp has removed all spell description on items after the nearest update due to how outrageous the price has became. gl hf gg easy

actually that was me breaking shit

I'm not sure spells have anything to do with pricing anyway and are just there for facts purposes

Also since no one mentioned it: Spells as tools vs. spells as applied are not always 1:1 like Exorcism and Spectral Flame.

Squash Rockets, Gourd Grenades, and Sentry Quad-Pumpkins all have different prices ranging from 1 key to 8 keys. But when applied they don't add three separate attributes, but instead they add one singular attribute; Pumpkin Bombs.

For Exorcism if you were adding a price you would simply convert based on the price of the Exorcism tool. But how would you do that with Pumpkin Bombs? Take the lowest price? Highest price? Average price?

It is even worse with Voices from Below because you have 9 separate tools all with different prices that add the same attribute.

(Speaking of which, Spectral Flame / Halloween Fire is the only 1:1 spell tool/attribute that uses separate names for each component. Makes me wonder if there was going to be another tool that added Halloween Fire to weapons but was dropped before release.)

Most people beside collectors doesn't care about a spell that can only use once a month (on full moon) and once a year on halloween. And with the price some sellers are asking, I'll go buy unusual, they even include those spells for free LOL

Descriptions are back so you can cry again. gl hf gg easy :)

Descriptions are back so you can cry again. gl hf gg easy :)

And I should because........????

I myself have gathered a small collection with things I have seen being highballing for 5 - 10 keys (even 20) each, all of them I paid nowhere near that price. I also own unusuals with spells, bought without paid a cent for these spells too.

So no, I see no point in counting price for them. Maybe some day I'll sell my collection for 5 - 10 keys each item, then we'll see how it goes.

Archived