wot to do.

D-maV

Show me da money.

I currently have "Retired", if you'd like to call it, from trading as a whole. But I can't be stuffed trying to be happy with what I already have.

I have around 70 spare CS keys and dunno what to do with them. Where do you guys think the market is right now? CSGO is flooded with quickbuyers which is my problem trading there.

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, January 6, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, January 6, 2016 - No reason given

sell them for real life money and buy a well-worn asian sweatshop worker. free shipping from Thailand, did that last summer and now i dont have to pay for shoes anymore

sell them for real life money and buy a well-worn asian sweatshop worker. free shipping from Thailand, did that last summer and now i dont have to pay for shoes anymore

its so funny to make fun of sweatshop workers you should be a comedian

its so funny to make fun of sweatshop workers you should be a comedian

it's just a joke, don't "sweat" it

it's just a joke, don't "sweat" it

buy paints

I don't have experience in CS but you can convert those for around 77-80 tf2 keys, and then try and buy unusuals for lower and sell for higher. Typical profit stuff

Show me da money.

I currently have "Retired", if you'd like to call it, from trading as a whole. But I can't be stuffed trying to be happy with what I already have.

I have around 70 spare CS keys and dunno what to do with them. Where do you guys think the market is right now? CSGO is flooded with quickbuyers which is my problem trading there.

TF2 is flooded with quickbuyers as well, which is why quickbuying at this point (at least to me) is rather pointless.  However, now that the trading w/ scammers rule has been relaxed, there may be more deals to be had.  Keep in mind though that presently an overt trade with a scammer will still get you banned from OP and BP.  

My recommendation would be to try and get a decent deal on a good hat.  None of that 40% off shit (who in their right mind sells good hats for 40% off anyway?  If it's really a hat worth owning, you should be able to sell it easily for 20% off or less).  Buy a hat that people actually want, and sell for good overpay or full price in pure (yes, this does still happen more than you think, it's only the hoard of quickbuying profit whores who'll have you believe that this doesn't happen, most likely because at their super shit prices they can only get overpriced/shitty/mass duped hats which are difficult to sell).   

Archived