Escrow... Or..?

WaTTs

As of last week i had to enable escrow again (believe it was because i logged into a new device?) which started on Wednesday the 30th. 

I sent a trade offer yesterday which was accepted and i didn't have a trade hold of 72 hours, rather the items are greyed out with a bunch of split lines around the border. If anyone has had this same issue i would love to know what it is!

My theory is that because my wait for escrow was less the 72 hours, that it just didn't give a time. It took both my items and the other traders. I can't provide screenshots because i use a chromebook but if anyone has an idea anything will help!

Thanks for reading this if you did! :D

As of last week i had to enable escrow again (believe it was because i logged into a new device?) which started on Wednesday the 30th. 

I sent a trade offer yesterday which was accepted and i didn't have a trade hold of 72 hours, rather the items are greyed out with a bunch of split lines around the border. If anyone has had this same issue i would love to know what it is!

My theory is that because my wait for escrow was less the 72 hours, that it just didn't give a time. It took both my items and the other traders. I can't provide screenshots because i use a chromebook but if anyone has an idea anything will help!

Thanks for reading this if you did! :D

I'm assuming the items are, if both items have left your BPs, in Escrow.

It's really the only possible explanation, I can think of. 

What does that exactly mean @SugarCube? When should i expect them?

Thanks a bunch for clarify it!

The trade won't go through because they aren't there anymore. "Items are now unavailable for trade"

Archived