PC Cases?

Hogg ☁

Looking to get a new PC Case because mine is quite large and heavy. It takes up too much space and I'd love it if had a window on it so you can see inside of it. What do you guys recommend? 

PS.Challenge- Keep it some where $44 or under. 

PPS.- Going to upgrade to this soon so fitting it would be great.

My current PC...

Thanks for the replies and questions guys! I appreciate it a lot. :)

Does your current computer have a standard ATX motherboard or BTX? If the link is your exact system, then it's ATX. 

Assuming it's ATX, then for <$44 there isn't a whole lot. 

The cheapest I would recommend: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-cc9011075ww

P.s. don't get the 750Ti, there are much better options for the money. For $150 you can get a GTX950: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-video-card-02gp42951kr

The size of the case will depend most on the size of your motherboard. Given the way consumer PC's are made you probably won't be able to get anything much smaller than your current case, but something can be done about the window.

Probably NZXT Source 210? Honestly it was hard to find anything at all that wasn't from some crappy brand.

I think we should also bring up the subject of the power supply. I'm running under the assumption that OP will attempt to use the OEM one.

Well for all I know, the PC's Power supply hasn't been upgraded so it would be the 450. I saw on the card of a 400 minimum. 

About what I could spend right now is about $190-$200, if needed I could keep the case I have now. The graphics card is something I'd want to upgrade without a doubt, if there are any complications with it and my PC I have the small amount left. I'm currently going off of what y'all say at the moment since I am pretty new to this.

I think we should also bring up the subject of the power supply. I'm running under the assumption that OP will attempt to use the OEM one.

Dell has generally used pretty good OEMs for their PSUs, but neither a GTX950 or an R7 370 are particularly power hungry cards. 

Archived