Tough Break Skins

Caleb in your Coffeemaker

Any info on when the site will be updated with the Tough Break skins and their prices on the market? I don't remember how long it took for the Gun Mettle ones to be included on the site, but I was curious if there was a rough estimate for the new ones.

Thanks!

Look at scm prices; they usually reflect the market. Though there will always be some cheaper than scm price or higher

Look at scm prices; they usually reflect the market. Though there will always be some cheaper than scm price or higher

I'm not concerned as much about prices, cause I'm very fluent in checking the community market for them.

I was just curious if the actual skins will be implemented onto the bp.tf site soon, cause I have a lot of the new ones that don't include their prices to my overall value. They just show up as "knife" or "sniper rifle", etc. 

Even if nobody knows when that will be fixed, that's fine, I was just wondering if there was someone who did.

I'm not concerned as much about prices, cause I'm very fluent in checking the community market for them.

I was just curious if the actual skins will be implemented onto the bp.tf site soon, cause I have a lot of the new ones that don't include their prices to my overall value. They just show up as "knife" or "sniper rifle", etc. 

Even if nobody knows when that will be fixed, that's fine, I was just wondering if there was someone who did.

nope

Archived