Little problem with Escrow.

Apollo

So, before all of this Escrow stuff was going on, I had the Steam Mobile Authenticator on for about two weeks. Even though I've kept it on, for almost a month now, Steam is still saying that I didn't have it on for a week. It is frustrating as hell, and if anyone has a solution to this then it would be much appreciated.

Did you turn on mobile trade confirmations? Just having the mobile authenticator on itself isn't enough

And where would I turn that on?

Did you turn on mobile trade confirmations? Just having the mobile authenticator on itself isn't enough

Go to Steam Guard on your phone, and there should be a mobile confirmations option somewhere. 

~~~~~~

I don't know too much about this, as I use the Desktop Authenticator, but I've tried the Mobile Authenticator once, I'm fairly certain it's under the Steam Guard area. 

Go to your steam profile page, go into edit settings, then into privacy settings, and turn confirmations on. 

I had similar problem. Hope you get it sorted.

Considering how you don't know, then it's definitely the issue. To turn on mobile confirmations:profile > settings > privacy settings > turn on mobile confirmations

Considering how you don't know, then it's definitely the issue. To turn on mobile confirmations:profile > settings > privacy settings > turn on mobile confirmations

Go to your steam profile page, go into edit settings, then into privacy settings, and turn confirmations on. 

I had similar problem. Hope you get it sorted.

Thanks for clearing it up, guys. Now I gotta wait for a week... :(

Thanks for clearing it up, guys. Now I gotta wait for a week... :(

If it's any consolation, this thread helped me with the same problem. :P 

Archived