You know you play too much TF2 when...

Squamuel636  trade.tf

When someone says something is strange and you say:

"how many kills does it have?"

Or when someone says something is unusual and you say:

"what effect does it have and how many keys is it worth?"

I would love to hear any others!

When you have occasional moments where you repeat "thank you" and "many thanks" with heavy's voice until the people hearing you start being fed up of your nonsense.

(that's what I do xD)

When you have occasional moments where you repeat "thank you" and "many thanks" with heavy's voice.

When you misspell "sandwich" as "sandvich" and it starts to become a habit.

My brothers and I talk mostly in video game quotes. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

im pretty sure this thread has already been made but...

You can somehow magically obtain a jar of milk every few seconds
and you throw it on someone to rejuvenate.

When you're friends laugh at you for spending real money on virtual items

My Dad laughs at me!

Holy Moley! Have you been playing TF2 since it came out or something? And I though I was addicted!

When you're paranoid that you'll get backstabbed and you're constantly looking behind you

I don't feel safe walking outside without a flamethrower anymore...

When you have occasional moments where you repeat "thank you" and "many thanks" with heavy's voice until the people hearing you start being fed up of your nonsense.
(that's what I do xD)

Me and my friends (that play TF2) are always quoting the different mercs at school. We get very strange looks. NO ONE WILL EVER UNDERSTAND THE TF2 PLAYER!

Me and my friends (that play TF2) are always quoting the different mercs at school. We get very strange looks. NO ONE WILL EVER UNDERSTAND THE TF2 PLAYER!

Thank god, I thought me and my brothers were the only ones who did this

I've thought of a couple more...
When you set a hat on fire and call it a first gen unusual. Then you put it on and set yourself on fire.
When you fire a syringe directly into someones face thinking it will heal them. They have to have it surgically removed.
When you smack your computer with a wrench in the hope it will upgrade.

WHEN SOMEONE RUNS PAST YOU AND YOU THINK IT'S A SCOUT AND YOU WHIP OUT YOUR MINIGUN AND SLAUGHTER HIM

I probably wouldn't be able to lift a minigun. Let alone fire it.

when your friends are talking about other games and trolling you with things like: huh noob you dont know what spell x65498431 600 +ahaind from LoL is? and i respond: can i buy your professional killstreak burning team exclusive for 600 buds and 46 refined?

revenge

Archived